Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Experimenting my first program

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share my first NBE program with you and maybe get some advice from some of you more experienced

My profile:

Height: 1,58 cm

Weight: normally 48-49kg but I gained some kilos (I think it's maca) and currently I am 52kg.

Bust: started 83cm NOW I am 85,5cm

What I take:

Maca Root with vitamin C bio acerola: 4 pills a day 2morning/2evening 3000mg empty stomach.

Fenugreek: 4 pills a day 2morning/2evening 2600mg empty stomach

Fish oil Omega 3 + vitaminC : 1 pill a day 214mg

Collagen + hyaluronic + Q10: 1 pill a day 900mg

Cupping vacuum machine breast enhancer: 1h a day evening (not on period).

So, I started using the vaccum machine weeks ago but not constantly, but now I do it regularly 1h a day.

I take maca, fenugreek, collagen and omega3 since 18 days.

At the beginning my breasts were very full and slightly painful to the touch and my nipples very sensitive, I had reached 86cm but I was in luteal phase and unfortunately the size decreased after my menstruation, but they are still 2,5cm fuller than before. Remember that I started with 83cm and now I'm 85.5cm. They are definitely slightly fuller.

One thing I noticed is that I have some headaches during the day, I must say that I am in a period of a lot of stress and I don't understand if it depends on this or maybe the doses are too high?

I ordered Pueraria Mirifica 500mg and it should arrive next week. I am planning to take it only in the follicular phase and lower the doses of the other herbs, maybe I'll take just 1 or 2 pills a day or MAYBE only in luteal. Do you have some advices on this ???

What I eat:

Lots of avocados, potatoes, rice, chicken, legumes, LOT OF WATER and a small glass of soya milk in the morning.

Actually I have always eaten very healthy, no fried foods, not too many sweets, no coffee and I also like to do some homemade stuff like bread (everything gluten free).

That's all for now, I'd like to have some advice from you, if you have already had a program like this and if my headache is due to too high doses.

One last thing, i noticed that when i had my period there were some blood clots that worried me, is this normal? I also suffer from excruciating pain during my period (unfortunately for years).

Waiting for your Tipps ❤

Have a greats day girls !

Hi girls today i have a little update.  yesterday i had a crucial headache and took only two pills of maca and 2 of fenugreek instead of 4 each.

Today I got pueraria mirifica (it was supposed to arrive on Monday but it arrived today) and I took a 500mg capsule.

I read in the instructions that I should have started on the first day of my period, but they are already gone 4 days ago, I am still in the follicular phase until day 26, but I'm worried, have i done wrong?  And.. what do I do today with maca and fenugreek?  Should I take only one capsule each instead of 4 (1pill maca is 750mg and FK is 650mg)?  Or do I not take them at all until the luteal phase?

And another question, the luteal phase starts the day after ovulation right?

Please give me feedback  Sad" alt="Sad" title="Sad">

(17-06-2022, 02:07 PM)Skygirl Wrote:  

Hi girls today i have a little update.  yesterday i had a crucial headache and took only two pills of maca and 2 of fenugreek instead of 4 each.

Today I got pueraria mirifica (it was supposed to arrive on Monday but it arrived today) and I took a 500mg capsule.

I read in the instructions that I should have started on the first day of my period, but they are already gone 4 days ago, I am still in the follicular phase until day 26, but I'm worried, have i done wrong?  And.. what do I do today with maca and fenugreek?  Should I take only one capsule each instead of 4 (1pill maca is 750mg and FK is 650mg)?  Or do I not take them at all until the luteal phase?

I have heard from users on here, that it is best to take PM a day or two after the end of your period. I don't think maca or fenugreek interferes with PM, but I can't say with complete certainty. Personally, I would only take PM in the follicular phase.

And yes, the luteal phase starts the day after you ovulate.

Mini update:

I decreased the doses of Maca and FG by taking only 2 capsules instead of 4 (FG 1300mg MACA 1500mg). The headache has improved a lot, I still don't know the reason of it (I wasn't really able to do anything) but just to be sure I have decreased the doses anyway and I feel I have done the right thing. Maybe in my luteal period I can increase again, im experimenting and I'll let you know.  I have been taking PM for two days and I still haven't noticed any difference (obviously Big Grin ) anyway, my breasts seem to have deflated a bit ... but I don't give up, I keep using the breast machine every day and let's see!

Have a nice weekend !

(17-06-2022, 02:07 PM)Skygirl Wrote:  

Hi, first post here, I'm sure I'll not make any friends with my comments, and I mean no harm or criticism of long time members or their results with their NBE attempts and journey.

I went overboard for 2 years on everything you were taking (and then some) and initially developed killer headaches, pain where my kidneys are, and bloating which I found were caused by my body reacting negatively to either dosage, or concoction / formulations. Tempering my quantity / volume of  supplements allowed me to acclimate or tolerate them. Unfortunately I found that for NBE not all supplements are worth the price of the empty capsules and bottles they are sold in... for me.

I tried Fenugreek, Red clover, Maca, Green Tea, MSM, Pueraria (several brands), Cohosh, Dong Quai, fennel, you name it, I tried them all in various quantity and duration (generally 4-5+ months before changing my regimen) over those two years. I was disappointed to say the least. Closing in on my 2 year mark, I developed a lump in my right breast (diagnosed with a mammogram as a cyst) it was biopsied and confirmed to be non-cancerous, and having been jabbed several times during the biopsy it deflated shortly thereafter leaving both sides dead flat. I am prone to have cysts so my diagnosis was disappointing.

I started with this preface before I got to my main points, all of which may be anecdotal to you, but MY results are clear. 

First off I'm a mature genetic male who started NBE with a dead flat chest, and over the years I have begun to think that some people may more or less sensitivity to certain NBE "formulas" and either experience breast growth after a VERY short period of time (which I really doubt) or have actual breast buds that develop over 2-3 or more years. Few I've read about actually had a mammogram to determine / confirm if their breast growth was actually diagnosed by a radiologist as fat (which many clearly were overweight) a cyst, or gynocomastia. 

Then I read a few convincing reports of a simple supplement regimen where male users experienced actual breast buds and experienced typical thelarche progress of nipple/ areola spreading, pain, and itching with hard buds which expanded for a long time. 

I do not want this to be perceived as a product endorsement so I'll pm you what I took in order to keep myself from being accused of this. 

Anyway I tried a simple regimen of one Reishi cap (brand selected at random) and two of their (1000 mg total per day) Pueraria brand (I've taken saw palmetto for 10+ years and attribute zero to my positive results) and after six months experienced all of the typical thelarche symptoms a few others I read of did, but maddeningly in one breast only. My doctor ordered another mammogram and I was officially "diagnosed" with gynocomastia and was advised of options to have a workup of my hormones and to think about breast reduction surgery at some point if I was bothered by it. 

A couple of months later my other breast happily budded with a vengeance :-) Currently after nearly ten months I'm a solid 36B+ my areola are 3x larger than at my start and growth has gotten to where I've needed to buy several minimizer sports bras (another long story) to conceal them under my male garb.   

Now why / how my male physiology responded to this formula, or whether a genetic female who has already experienced these hormonal changes  (or other male as  it happens) would have results I clearly cannot say.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon