Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to this (need dosage)

Hello I am new to this whole thing (44 year old female) and have a battery of supplements available to me but don't know proportions or doses, they are all in capsules.

Wild Yam Extract

Saw Palmetto

Red Clover

Damiana

Vitex 

Horny Goat Weed

Fenugreek

DHEA 

Pueraria Mirafica

Can anybody help me understand what doses, proportions and combination of these would be optimum for breast growth?

Thank you!!

(15-06-2022, 03:15 AM)JCast Wrote:  

Hello I am new to this whole thing (44 year old female) and have a battery of supplements available to me but don't know proportions or doses, they are all in capsules.

Wild Yam Extract

Saw Palmetto

Red Clover

Damiana

Vitex 

Horny Goat Weed

Fenugreek

DHEA 

Pueraria Mirafica

Can anybody help me understand what doses, proportions and combination of these would be optimum for breast growth?

Thank you!!

I see a lot of herbs included. You need to pick fewer and see how do you respond to it. The doses must be at its lowest first to see how do you react.

PM is the most estrogenic one but the dose should not exceed 200mg.  Also, you'd need something to raise the Progesterone and an anti androgen  (white peony, red reishi are the most potent ones) too to make the breast grow.

Then it is recommended supplements like aloe vera, MSM, vitamin D, ... they are pro hormones, so they keep things up!

Estrogenic herbs are taken during follicular phase and after ovulation until, a week before of your period more or less.

The progesterone part is after ovulation, between days 12 to 24-25.

(15-06-2022, 10:35 PM)SweetO Wrote:  

Wild Yam Extract

Saw Palmetto

Red Clover

Damiana

Vitex 

Horny Goat Weed

Fenugreek

DHEA 

Pueraria Mirafica

Thank you!!

I see a lot of herbs included. You need to pick fewer and see how do you respond to it. The doses must be at its lowest first to see how do you react.

PM is the most estrogenic one but the dose should not exceed 200mg.  Also, you'd need something to raise the Progesterone and an anti androgen  (white peony, red reishi are the most potent ones) too to make the breast grow.

Then it is recommended supplements like aloe vera, MSM, vitamin D, ... they are pro hormones, so they keep things up!

Estrogenic herbs are taken during follicular phase and after ovulation until, a week before of your period more or less.

So given that my cycle is 28 days, how long should I use PM and how long should I use the other stuff? There is overlap if I am not mistaken?

(15-06-2022, 10:35 PM)SweetO Wrote:  

Wild Yam Extract

Saw Palmetto

Red Clover

Damiana

Vitex 

Horny Goat Weed

Fenugreek

DHEA 

Pueraria Mirafica

Thank you!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon