Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I did surgery

Ok, everyone here knows me.

I tried everything and nothing worked. I was not skinny but AA. So, after 15 years of depression i did it, i choose implants.

The surgeon told me “not more than a B cup, you totally lack tissue, i dom’t kmow where tO place a big implant “ so…ok!

After 5 weeks i also have 2 hard balls and quite big scars. I’m so scary.

(28-05-2022, 07:58 PM)Cely Wrote:  

Ok, everyone here knows me.

I tried everything and nothing worked. I was not skinny but AA. So, after 15 years of depression i did it, i choose implants.

The surgeon told me “not more than a B cup, you totally lack tissue, i dom’t kmow where tO place a big implant “ so…ok!

After 5 weeks i also have 2 hard balls and quite big scars. I’m so scary.

I'm happy for you, Cely! Have a easy recovery Smile

Oh Cely. I hope you feel better now. And I hope you can leave the depression behind. I wish you lots of shopping fun...new bra”s and lingerie..youll be having a nice summer comi g up!! Smile Wink

thank you girls!

Right now i’m not feeling very comfortable. I completed the healing process but implants are quite hard, i hope they become soft like pillows.

I don’t like the size very much, a B cup is not enough for my body size but i trust the surgeon, i’m very happy despite i wanted more. My only issue right now is implant consistence, the surgeon told me to trust the process and wait until 3rd month to judge the result.

I hope to talk with someone Who did surgery in this forum to ask if is normal to have hard implants on the 2nd month of surgery.

But hey, this is the first summer without large t-shirts. I started to buy nice tops, and stopped to envy all girls around me!

It sounds like you're sharing your experience with breast augmentation surgery. It's important to note that I am not a medical professional, but I can offer some general information and advice based on your description.

Expectations and Communication: It's crucial to have clear communication with your surgeon about your expectations and concerns before undergoing any surgical procedure. If the surgeon suggested not going beyond a certain cup size due to your existing tissue, it's important to understand and agree on the limitations beforehand.

Healing Process: Breast augmentation surgery is a major procedure that requires time for the body to heal. Swelling, discomfort, and the presence of hard lumps are not uncommon in the early stages of recovery. Scarring is also a normal part of the healing process. However, if you're concerned about any of these symptoms, it's always best to reach out to your surgeon for advice and reassurance.

Follow-Up Appointments: Many surgeons schedule follow-up appointments to monitor your healing progress and address any concerns you might have. If you haven't had a follow-up appointment yet, it's important to schedule one to discuss your worries and receive professional guidance.

Patience: Healing takes time, and it's not unusual to experience worries during the recovery period. Try to remain patient and give your body the time it needs to heal properly.

Consult Your Surgeon: If you have specific concerns such as the presence of hard lumps, unusual pain, or large scars, it's important to consult your surgeon as soon as possible. They are the best resource to evaluate your situation and provide appropriate guidance.

Support System: Reach out to friends, family, or a support group if you're feeling scared or anxious about the recovery process. Sharing your feelings with others can provide emotional support during this time.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon