Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HELP ME WITH PROGRAM FIRST TIME

Hello Girls,

I'm new to the group, I only registered yesterday, but I've been reading your posts continuously from morning to night for a week now, trying to gather as much informations and help as possible.

I would like to start my program right NOW, but I have read some side effects that terrify me.

At the beginning of my research I was enthusiastic and sure I wanted to start, then I thought better about my lifestyle that perhaps could compromise the function of these herbs, I am too AFRAID, I need you, your Tipps and experiences. I am also open to give you my instagram contact privately so that we can talk to each other more easily.

I'm not very used to forums, almost not at all.

HEIGHT: 1,58cm

WEIGHT: 50-51kg

Circumference of my bust plus breast is 83cm

I SMOKE 1 CIGARETTE PER DAY IN THE MORNING WHILE DRINKING MY TEA (NO COFFE) and I DRINK some ALCOHOL in the weekend.

These things has given me so many doubts and fears, almost as if I wanted to give up everything. Could the consumption of alcohol increase the chance of cancer? What about cigarettes? (Really just smoke one cigarette a day, helps me to go .... in the toilet Wink. But I eat very healthy!!!! I also do fresh bread by my self every week.

Time ago I took fenugreek pills for 1 month with no results, just so bad smell of curry. I've been using VACUUM BREAST ENHANCEMENT for about a week, but obviously it's still early to see results.

I ordered pueraria mirifica pills on ebay and they will arrive on June 9th approximately. I was already ready to order FENUGREEK pills again and MACAROOT on amazon, but I'm too unsure ... for my fears.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?????? HELP ?

PS. I suffer a bit of acne on the face and back, dandruff and my period are MORE OR LESS regular, but the last month I had 6 days delay ... but a few nights before I drunk too much alcohol and I thought maybe that it could be the cause.

PLEASE REPLY AND THANKS IN ADVANCE

Best way to avoid unwanted side effects is to apply topically instead of swallowing pills. The effect is then localized, i.e. fenugreek promotes fat growth. With pills you will gain fat all over your body, applied to breasts only avoids this problem.
To do that mix your fenugreek or PM in with Almond or Coconut oil and massage gently into breasts until completely absorbed. About 15 minutes 2 or more times a day.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon