Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Should we go about NBE any differently if we are trying to reach an "extreme" size?

New to this site after seeing it mentioned on Reddit. Been reading up on everything. Excited to see that all this information is available. If this is not the appropriate board please move or delete. My bad!

My partner is currently about a 40H who is still growing. We talked about it, joked around, and for the past few months we've been discussing really pushing this to an awkward probably borderline unhealthy place lol 

Surgery for big big sizes seems to usually look off and is expensive so I'm looking at alternatives

Should we just start simple with fenugreek and other vitamins? Or is there more we can safely do. Basically we're ready to be insane and go headfirst into this, but we want to be safe...but if we could magically get macromastia we'd probably do that too.

Side note: A lot of their growth came after a recent health scare where they had some hormone work done. I wish I knew the name of it, but it was only a one day thing. Is there a way to, you know, abuse that?

Thanks! We're trying to make a check list

Sig link including option 2 herbs and foods.  Also I’ve learned that high for progesterone is 200-300 mg, especially since there are many success stories on prescription progestin + PM which is about as strong.  And/or using PM for the first 21 days and/or PC for the last 21. But like I say in link be careful about using high amounts until you confirm she needs progesterone more than estrogen, and doesn’t get side effects.  Ditto before messing with high amounts of PM.  Start with the other herbs and foods instead.

Also those starting at H tend to grow way faster, so more reason to start with foods, shatavari, etc. and go from there.  Also the most helpful for the most growth, but I mean she doesn’t need to and shouldn’t max everything at once.  Except the foods are great to max out as early as practical as they are healthy too.  Another difference is she may want 3,000 mg MSM or a scoop of collagen powder on top of the foods (or 6,000 mg MSM or 2 scoops collagen powder without them).  For the higher amount of material she needs.  For others it’s a waste.

Back muscle exercises like seated rows or dumbbell rows may be helpful to support the weight.  That seems to be the most important thing to help keep it practical, though also consider other potential issues that arise even if she can hold the weight comfortably.  You might also look into saline injection at forums.newart.com so she can inflate several sizes for 24-48 hours.  That way she has them for the weekend and can go back down during working days.  It’s safe when done properly but like any injection can be dangerous when done improperly, so read the tips there carefully.  The one dangerous thing to avoid or keep low is real estrogen.  Progesterone and herbs are far safer.  

I think the basic answer to this one is no. Regardless of your goal you have to approach NBE in the same way.

(20-05-2022, 01:38 AM)SkirtsAndCookies Wrote:  

New to this site after seeing it mentioned on Reddit. Been reading up on everything. Excited to see that all this information is available. If this is not the appropriate board please move or delete. My bad!

My partner is currently about a 40H who is still growing. We talked about it, joked around, and for the past few months we've been discussing really pushing this to an awkward probably borderline unhealthy place lol 

Surgery for big big sizes seems to usually look off and is expensive so I'm looking at alternatives

Should we just start simple with fenugreek and other vitamins? Or is there more we can safely do. Basically we're ready to be insane and go headfirst into this, but we want to be safe...but if we could magically get macromastia we'd probably do that too.

Side note: A lot of their growth came after a recent health scare where they had some hormone work done. I wish I knew the name of it, but it was only a one day thing. Is there a way to, you know, abuse that?

Thanks! We're trying to make a check list

What hormone work did she receive?

He said it was a one day thing as a result of a health scare, so it wouldn't have been a form of HRT which is a longer term treatment. Hospitals sometimes deal with health scares by injecting hormones to stabilise the patient, which is what seems to be described here.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon