Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Herbs and Pumping Questions?

I had a few questions and I wasn't sure where was the best place to ask, before I get into it, I am aware there is a sub forum for NBE for genetic males but for reasons I will explain, I don't think that is as applicable there. 

I am a MTF trans woman, HOWEVER I am already on HRT, have been for 8 years. So I am seeking maybe some herbs that may help with natural BE that isn't just another herb that increases Estrogen? Since I don't think I need extra Estrogen and don't need phytoestrogens to be going into my Estrogen receptors when I could be having synthetic ones? So what herbs do cis women try to use for NBE? Maybe Pueraria Mirifica or Fenugreek?

Also a question about pumps? Which would be better for overall permanent growth? A breast milk nursing pump and trying to induce lactation that way? Or more like a noogleberry that covers the entire tit and using that pump?

I am asking this here because if I ask over in the genetic males one, I will get herb recommendations that mostly will act as HRT already acts as. For those who can't get HRT may use those herbs to increase estrogen. But I want options cis women can use to try to grow bigger when you already have enough estrogen in your system? Thank you.

(07-05-2022, 06:55 AM)Moobdood Wrote:  I had a few questions...
How much breast growth did you get from HRT so far? Supposedly genetics plays a big role in how big your breasts can grow with optimal nutrition and hormone levels. As I understand it, a genetic female's breasts grow starting during puberty and stop around their early 20s. During that time their hormones are at their highest levels, except for during pregnancy. Did your doctor have you at higher levels during your first years on HRT? BTW, it's not just estrogen that causes breast growth. You also need progesterone  growth hormone and probably more that I'm forgetting.

I believe bovine ovary is a popular option with genetic women for NBE.

I believe pumps only increase the fat tissue in breasts, not the glandular tissue.

I'd recommend that you follow a clean diet that provides all the nutrients for breast growth.

Breast massage with heat is probably a good thing to try besides hypnosis and having a positive attitude as much as possible.

(11-05-2022, 10:33 PM)Andie Wrote:  
How much breast growth did you get from HRT so far? Supposedly genetics plays a big role in how big your breasts can grow with optimal nutrition and hormone levels. As I understand it, a genetic female's breasts grow starting during puberty and stop around their early 20s. During that time their hormones are at their highest levels, except for during pregnancy. Did your doctor have you at higher levels during your first years on HRT? BTW, it's not just estrogen that causes breast growth. You also need progesterone  growth hormone and probably more that I'm forgetting.

I believe pumps only increase the fat tissue in breasts, not the glandular tissue.

I'd recommend that you follow a clean diet that provides all the nutrients for breast growth.

Breast massage with heat is probably a good thing to try besides hypnosis and having a positive attitude as much as possible.

I was under the impression that BO was like a herbal replacement trans women can take if they cannot get on HRT? Do cis women take BO also?

[quote pid='212162' dateline='1652313242']
[quote pid='212161' dateline='1652304838']
I was under the impression that BO was like a herbal replacement trans women can take if they cannot get on HRT? Do cis women take BO also?
[/quote]

[/quote]
BO is a source of estrogen that's not plant based. BO seems pretty popular with genetic women on here.

Check out this thread in the BO section:

https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=31266

(11-05-2022, 10:33 PM)Andie Wrote:  

Feel free to check my thread, Ive been on full hrt (bio estrogen, bio progesterone) since I was 16 and have used herbs etc with great results no side effects, hormone levels always perfect and uneffected in any bad way.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon