Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HELP: NBE First Timer Looking for Long Term Results

Hello everyone! I’ve been a lurker here for the past couple of months but I think I’m finally ready to see myself on here and reach out for help. I’m pretty sure I’m a B cup(not really sure how to measure myself properly) please reference attached picture. I actually used to have fuller breasts however, I fell on some really hard times financially and have just been food insecure for the past year so I’ve lost quite a bit of weight and have stayed at this thin figure out of not being able to afford more food. I know I need to get my nutrition right first because I’ve just been malnourished this past year. I’m recently 23 years old, about 5’4, and just want to know what steps I should be taking to work towards a 36 DD size, and if possible larger. My mother is actually a big reason why I believe I still have quit a bit of room to grow since she was a bustier individual. Once I have more money saved up I plan on buying both a hormone test kit so I can see what my hormones are and more nutritious foods for meal prep to help my diet. Although I will say I have a high suspicion that my hormones are imbalanced. I take medication for my depression and anxiety. I can also lacatate and do very occasionally breast pump, however normally I don’t produce very much milk. I’m also planning on doing exercises and breast pumping more regularly to help my body progress faster. Help with where and how to start is extremely needed and appreciated. Thanks for being a place I can feel not so bad about my insecurities.  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon