Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can antidepressants prevent herbal remedies from working?

Title. I first posted here back in July so it's almost been 9 months. I haven't had any growth whatsoever still. My breasts are still the most disgusting things I have ever seen and I still want to rip them off and throw them in the trash like the rest of this fucking ugly body I'm cursed with.

I've still been taking supplements since and find it weird that they haven't done anything at all. It's like I'm taking empty capsules or something. It occurred to me, could I not be seeing anything because I've been on antidepressants for 14 years? I'm no medical expert, but when I've looked this up online people who are on antidepressants don't seem to benefit from taking herbal supplements simultaneously. People who are bipolar especially are negatively affected. I'm not bipolar, but I do have chronic depression which has been deemed incurable. I became used to being on antidepressants but I don't think they've ever really benefited me. If they ever did, then why did my depression start from minor and eventually end up to severe despite continuous and regular treatment upon first diagnosis? Makes me think I've just been pumped with useless meds for all these years.

Well, needless to say, I stopped taking those meds. I'll be telling my med provider when I speak to her again cause I'm fed up with meds that don't do shit anyways. Mind you, I am on a very strong dosage of antidepressants (have been for years) and the fact that they haven't worked at all really says something. Even if that's not the problem and my body for some reason is just magically immune to herbs I refuse to go back to my meds. I have no meaning in life, a disgusting body and ugly face, and am a useless loser who leeches off the system and has no real job. So what's the point? It's not like I'm ever gonna amount to anything. Even the hormone supplements I was put on 4 months ago haven't done anything, and I was put on more than just progesterone for my breasts.

I started bovine ovary and breast massages a few weeks ago to go with the herbs and other hormonal supplements. Combined with the fact that I am still continuously pumping this is my last resort to see if I stay off prescription antidepressants for a while that will give room for the herbs and hormones to work. I still have been using bioidentical progesterone cream 2 times a day rubbing in a full, wide, circular motion. 5 months of that and nothing so far with that either. Maybe it just takes a lot longer but I'm getting really tired of doing all this stuff and not seeing any sort of results.

I heard that using too much estrogen/progesterone hormones greatly increases the chances of developing breast cancer. And you know what? I don't give a flying fuck. If I get cancer then I will be getting doctor assisted suicide no hesitation. I live in Oregon and the law permits the use so I can't be told no. If I can't have at least one little part of me that I can be happy with then life is not worth living. There's no future for me anyways. Society will be far better off without me sucking the blood of social security for the rest of my natural life.

So yeah good luck to those of you who start and congrats to those of you who have seen results. Can't say I'm not envious. I guess it's wrong for me to want to feel like a woman and not a dickless boy since I know I'll most likely be judged if it does all come down to me developing cancer. Growing up in a religious family sucks. Maybe I'll finally get lucky and will finally start to develop a womanly shape after nearly 18 years from hitting puberty. Given my luck I'm not counting on it, for me it's far more likely for my work to turn into breast cancer. I don't have the money for expensive surgery and I live in a rural area so there isn't anyone for hundreds of miles who does fat transfers to the breasts. I can't cough up thousands of grand on a dime especially when I rely on the government just to be able to eat. So please don't bother recommending surgery, it's nowhere near an option for me.

Maybe in another life I will be blessed with something positive and an actual reason for existing. You know, one that isn't a human punching bag for attractive people to shit on.

(12-04-2022, 08:00 AM)Uglyinsomniac Wrote:  

Title. I first posted here back in July so it's almost been 9 months. I haven't had any growth whatsoever still. My breasts are still the most disgusting things I have ever seen and I still want to rip them off and throw them in the trash like the rest of this fucking ugly body I'm cursed with.

I've still been taking supplements since and find it weird that they haven't done anything at all. It's like I'm taking empty capsules or something. It occurred to me, could I not be seeing anything because I've been on antidepressants for 14 years? I'm no medical expert, but when I've looked this up online people who are on antidepressants don't seem to benefit from taking herbal supplements simultaneously. People who are bipolar especially are negatively affected. I'm not bipolar, but I do have chronic depression which has been deemed incurable. I became used to being on antidepressants but I don't think they've ever really benefited me. If they ever did, then why did my depression start from minor and eventually end up to severe despite continuous and regular treatment upon first diagnosis? Makes me think I've just been pumped with useless meds for all these years.

Well, needless to say, I stopped taking those meds. I'll be telling my med provider when I speak to her again cause I'm fed up with meds that don't do shit anyways. Mind you, I am on a very strong dosage of antidepressants (have been for years) and the fact that they haven't worked at all really says something. Even if that's not the problem and my body for some reason is just magically immune to herbs I refuse to go back to my meds. I have no meaning in life, a disgusting body and ugly face, and am a useless loser who leeches off the system and has no real job. So what's the point? It's not like I'm ever gonna amount to anything. Even the hormone supplements I was put on 4 months ago haven't done anything, and I was put on more than just progesterone for my breasts.

I started bovine ovary and breast massages a few weeks ago to go with the herbs and other hormonal supplements. Combined with the fact that I am still continuously pumping this is my last resort to see if I stay off prescription antidepressants for a while that will give room for the herbs and hormones to work. I still have been using bioidentical progesterone cream 2 times a day rubbing in a full, wide, circular motion. 5 months of that and nothing so far with that either. Maybe it just takes a lot longer but I'm getting really tired of doing all this stuff and not seeing any sort of results.

I heard that using too much estrogen/progesterone hormones greatly increases the chances of developing breast cancer. And you know what? I don't give a flying fuck. If I get cancer then I will be getting doctor assisted suicide no hesitation. I live in Oregon and the law permits the use so I can't be told no. If I can't have at least one little part of me that I can be happy with then life is not worth living. There's no future for me anyways. Society will be far better off without me sucking the blood of social security for the rest of my natural life.

So yeah good luck to those of you who start and congrats to those of you who have seen results. Can't say I'm not envious. I guess it's wrong for me to want to feel like a woman and not a dickless boy since I know I'll most likely be judged if it does all come down to me developing cancer. Growing up in a religious family sucks. Maybe I'll finally get lucky and will finally start to develop a womanly shape after nearly 18 years from hitting puberty. Given my luck I'm not counting on it, for me it's far more likely for my work to turn into breast cancer. I don't have the money for expensive surgery and I live in a rural area so there isn't anyone for hundreds of miles who does fat transfers to the breasts. I can't cough up thousands of grand on a dime especially when I rely on the government just to be able to eat. So please don't bother recommending surgery, it's nowhere near an option for me.

Maybe in another life I will be blessed with something positive and an actual reason for existing. You know, one that isn't a human punching bag for attractive people to shit on.

Hi, no, medication cannot affect herbs etc working whatsoever however certain herbs can interact with certain medications worsening symptoms of depression or anxiety so its really trial and error as with everything NBE, I have been on antidepressants/anti anxiety meds since 7 years old and have had success with my program but it took alot of tweaking because not everything works for everybody so keep trialing different methods and herbs, and I definitely suggest seeking therapy for your body image issues I know all too well how incredibly tormenting and depressing it is to not know self love and scrutinise your body daily I still struggle with this. Wishing you happiness doll x

How much pumping do you do. Some people didn't get results until they upped it to 4 hours/day. You also have to take breaks, some people 2 weeks every 2 months, others pump 3 or 4 days a week (consecutively) and take the rest of the week off. I think the weekly routine is better. You must oil your breasts, while pumping and massaging, many oils are beneficial, but most common are coconut or almond oil. Drink lots of water, especially before and during pumping. Do not pump continuously for more than 20 minutes, take a short massage break before continuing. If you pump 4 hours, best to break that up into morning and evening sessions. Massage twice a day every day with oil. Add fenugreek to the oil for added boost, I do not recommend taking fenugreek pills as it adds fat all over your body, whereas adding it to the oil for massage targets your breasts only. Watch for damage from long pumping, anything at all and stop until healed. Red dots, blisters, bruising, even steam in cups is bad. Do not let cups slide up into armpit area as pressure by the rim there can damage nerves. If you get tingling or numness then stop, wait for recovery (days), then resume with lower placement and/or padding.

I hope this helps, good luck.

(12-04-2022, 07:50 PM)James98 Wrote:  How much pumping do you do. Some people didn't get results until they upped it to 4 hours/day. You also have to take breaks, some people 2 weeks every 2 months, others pump 3 or 4 days a week (consecutively) and take the rest of the week off. I think the weekly routine is better. You must oil your breasts, while pumping and massaging, many oils are beneficial, but most common are coconut or almond oil. Drink lots of water, especially before and during pumping. Do not pump continuously for more than 20 minutes, take a short massage break before continuing. If you pump 4 hours, best to break that up into morning and evening sessions. Massage twice a day every day with oil. Add fenugreek to the oil for added boost, I do not recommend taking fenugreek pills as it adds fat all over your body, whereas adding it to the oil for massage targets your breasts only. Watch for damage from long pumping, anything at all and stop until healed. Red dots, blisters, bruising, even steam in cups is bad. Do not let cups slide up into armpit area as pressure by the rim there can damage nerves. If you get tingling or numness then stop, wait for recovery (days), then resume with lower placement and/or padding.

I hope this helps, good luck.

I pump for only an hour a day but it's typically every day. Unless I'm really sore or accidentally tore the skin I usually don't take breaks. My chest is already child sized so I don't see how I can completely avoid the armpit area. I guess I just may have to quit pumping entirely because there aren't any cups that are small enough to cover my breasts only. For me to use them another part of my body has to be in the cups as well.

So I found out the most wonderful news today. I took my measurements and guess what??? My breasts actually shrunk! Not only that, but my already very noticeable love handles grew too! Now my breasts are 29 1/2 inches down from 30 and my waist is 26 inches up from 25 (with a 27 inch only band size this is all quite obvious)! Now I'm even uglier just like I always wanted. Can't wait for life to keep fucking me at every turn until I've finally had enough and use that rope I bought to hang myself because every day I am getting closer and closer.

Also my computer broke again and I am now having to pay more money to fix it up (I don't have money for a new one). Have already lost more than half of my SS paycheck for this month and I haven't even gotten halfway through the month yet so I can't wait to see what life will throw at me next.

Feel free to berate me on what a horrible and selfish person I am and how I have so much to be grateful for. I've already heard it all so your lectures won't make a difference. I already know I'm the worst person in the world so having another person give me my daily reminder of my place in in life can't hurt me anymore. You probably think I just want attention and am lying to try and garner sympathy when you have no idea just how much I wish that was the case. But I don't expect anyone to understand. I'm bever going to be a better person so I realize nobody will ever be on my side. Who in their right mind wouldn't hate someone who is a monster on the outside and inside anyways? So yeah if you need a meat bag to hit as hard as you can here I am! Hit me with your best shot.

No antidepressants won’t interfere with nbe.  Be sure to stay on what you need.  However it is often much harder to grow from aa cup, with mood issues, hormonal issues or metabolic issues.  They’re all related because they tend to use the same resources.  I suggest starting with the foods in my signature link simple nbe program or alternate foods.  Amounts are daily except where otherwise noted.  Be patient for 6 months for the nutrients to build up and keep herbs and hormonal stuff light during this time.  Stay far away from the strong ones like PM, PC, BO and real hormones.  Not only for side effects but also because a hormonal imbalance prevents breast growth.  Unless you have a hormone test confirming you need much more of a certain one.   Balancing herbs that affect all hormones like fenugreek or shatavari are a safer bet, and they help with depression too.  The amount and types to use are also in the link mentioned, which is critical.  But again be patient as you might not get any growth for up to 6 months as nutrients build up, and the first full cup size might take up to another 4 months. 

I’m sorry it must be tough dealing with multiple different problems.

All I can say is, we are here for you. Don't give up yet, please.

Joe is right first comes health and then NBE, in fact, everything is related. But please, don't get discouraged.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon