Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newcomer with some success.

(30-06-2022, 07:41 PM)angeldust Wrote:  Hi.

Have you started any of the pumps or changed your routine? Any progress? I only saw your message a few days ago and plan on checking this site more regularly.

Thanks. Let me know how your progress is.

Hi Cutie,

Thank you so much for sharing your progress! I think your story is remarkable. I'm right there with you. I've been anxious and anorexic for too long.. Who knew a lot of anxiety is simply your brain malfunctioning from not getting enough nutrients to run properly. Trying to grow is part of my journey of taking better care of myself, learning more about my femininity and fertility in a way my mother was never taught, so I then can pass what I know onto my daughters. I may consider getting the pumps because of your post, I love things you can do while doing other things (:

~Angel

(12-04-2022, 10:36 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hello.

Thanks for your words.
What do you think of my progress?
Are you on this site alot?
Does it usually happen at my rate?
I am going to keep going. And I will post
In a few weeks my progress after exercising.

You're upbeat. I appreciate that.

Hi Cutie
Thanks for your success story!
I wish you could bottle it and you would make a fortune.
Huggs
Bobbi
and Congratulations too I might add

(13-04-2022, 08:48 AM)AngelicBeauty Wrote:  Hi.

I can't believe it has been about a year.
Thanks for making me welcome.

What do you think of my progress?
I have been pumping since April 2020.

You have been doing this a while.
I will post again in a few weeks after doing some exercises.

I think I can do a little better. I never thought I would be taking pills, powders, pumping and exercising for boobs!

Recently I started Prueria Merifica. And I feel the effects and am pretty sure around that time there was a growth spurt. I feel like I am about to get my period if I double my usual dose.

But that is just one thing I take. There are a few. I will probably update it when I post my exercise results in a few weeks.

Ok. Let me know your thoughts. Take care!

Hi Cutiequeen and welcome! So happy to hear your progress, and remember, don't let others' disbelief stop you from growing. There is no limitation, you can grow as big as you want. My own belief in the process is the #1 key for me!

(13-04-2022, 08:48 AM)AngelicBeauty Wrote:  Hi.

I just read your post that you went from 28B to 28F. What is your latest measurement? How long have you been doing this?

Hi Cutiequeen and welcome! So happy to hear your progress, and remember, don't let others' disbelief stop you from growing. There is no limitation, you can grow as big as you want. My own belief in the process is the #1 key for me!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon