Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New program, need advice!

Hello, I'm 20 y.o. small B cup female, I've tried nbe a few months ago for around 3 months. I used fenugreek (that smells horrible), purafem PM, maca, MSM + vitamin C, flaxseed massage also tried consuming grounded flaxseed and soy flour. I was very strict and dedicated, but didn't see any changes except for my nipples getting bigger (which i really hate).

I was very disappointed, especially after investing so much and not experiencing any change, but I really want to try again.

This time I'm planning on purchasing: shatavari, msm+vitamin c, saw palmetto, vitex, red clover, pm and spearmint tea.

Is this enough to finally see improvement?
What should I add?
How much of every herb should I consume daily?

Thank you in advance!

(29-03-2022, 11:31 PM)upupupidy Wrote:  

Hello, I'm 20 y.o. small B cup female, I've tried nbe a few months ago for around 3 months. I used fenugreek (that smells horrible), purafem PM, maca, MSM + vitamin C, flaxseed massage also tried consuming grounded flaxseed and soy flour. I was very strict and dedicated, but didn't see any changes except for my nipples getting bigger (which i really hate).

I was very disappointed, especially after investing so much and not experiencing any change, but I really want to try again.

This time I'm planning on purchasing: shatavari, msm+vitamin c, saw palmetto, vitex, red clover, pm and spearmint tea.

What should I add?

Thank you in advance!

Have you considered a phytoestrogen supplement? It’s not recommended if you have high blood pressure though.

(30-03-2022, 05:35 PM)nanakante Wrote:  
(29-03-2022, 11:31 PM)upupupidy Wrote:  

What should I add?

Thank you in advance!

Have you considered a phytoestrogen supplement? It’s not recommended if you have high blood pressure though.

Red clover and PM are phytoestrogens....wut  Huh" alt="Huh" title="Huh"> Rolleyes" alt="Rolleyes" title="Rolleyes">

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon