Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

When everything fails. Depression.

(20-03-2022, 01:40 AM)AngelicBeauty Wrote:  
(19-03-2022, 10:18 AM)Cely Wrote:  

Thank you angelic, i’m always using law of attraction and also tried eggtopia’s subliminals, but it doesen’t seem to work. I don’t know what i’m doing wrong.

I want to do fat transfer but i’m not sure if i have a good amount of fat (silly girl, dieting and working out was a bad bad idea!)

Gaining weight is not an option, fat goes just on my thights, i was an AA cup despite my very very fat thighs. 

Law of Attraction has made many people feel this way when their results are slow and vague. Law of Assumption is different. I don't have much time to talk more about it here but check out Sammy Ingram's videos on YouTube, that's what actually made a rapid difference for me. It was night and day compared to just subliminals and wishy-washy Law of Attraction. Try it. It's a very different set of ideas when you get into it.

I also used subliminals, i listened with a positive mindset and positive affirmations, but nothing.

I don’t ask very huge result, i’d be happy with a B cup.

Hey Cely,

Honestly, I've mostly stopped with the subliminals and affirmations now that I discovered better Law of Assumption and revision techniques. I went from AA to G cup now and I get it, it's so frustrating when you try all this stuff that doesn't work for you. If you haven't yet, check out my thread about the Neville Goddard method, it's very different from subliminals or affirmations: https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=31479 Always remember, your mind controls your body!

I would really recommend doing it and stand FIRM in what you want to see, don't even ALLOW the thought that you're not at where your goal is. I really recommend looking into it, it's the main thing that gave me actual results over time. Don't give up! Be very firm with your mind, I'm sure that all these limiting and negative beliefs you have about your NBE and your goals here have a lot to do with it. You can do it!!

Dear angelic, so, you reached GG cup just with law of assumption?

(20-03-2022, 01:40 AM)AngelicBeauty Wrote:  
(19-03-2022, 10:18 AM)Cely Wrote:  

Thank you angelic, i’m always using law of attraction and also tried eggtopia’s subliminals, but it doesen’t seem to work. I don’t know what i’m doing wrong.

I want to do fat transfer but i’m not sure if i have a good amount of fat (silly girl, dieting and working out was a bad bad idea!)

Gaining weight is not an option, fat goes just on my thights, i was an AA cup despite my very very fat thighs. 

Law of Attraction has made many people feel this way when their results are slow and vague. Law of Assumption is different. I don't have much time to talk more about it here but check out Sammy Ingram's videos on YouTube, that's what actually made a rapid difference for me. It was night and day compared to just subliminals and wishy-washy Law of Attraction. Try it. It's a very different set of ideas when you get into it.

Is it possible you can provide proof that this worked for you? I want to believe you really badly, I've been doing exactly what you said in your thread to do. I've been looking at the supposed success stories and using the method of repeating positive affirmations over and over again while focusing on my breasts whenever I'm massaging, relaxing, and going to sleep. And yet, my breasts keep shrinking. They recently just shrunk again. I have almost nothing to work with now. I want to believe I'm just imagining this and this isn't happening but I know for a fact that they have decreased in size. Despite doing literally everything (including using the law of assumption) to increase their size they're going in the opposite direction. It's extremely difficult to be positive when I've been working so hard for them to grow, having already spent countless hours and money to help them grow only to now get even a centimeter of growth. A part of me can't help but feel like you're just lying to try and make those of us who are hated by the universe feel better. Can you at least tell me how long it took for your methods to work for you? The well I get my hope from is just about bone dry.

Yes i tried law of assumption, also estrogen cream from biovea, finally i did surgery.

Surgery went terribly wrong. I feel like i have 2 horrible male pecs.

They sit so hight on my chest, i have 2 hard ballons in my chest.

Right now i’m reading on real self all the positive review, yesterday i found a lot of review of people with silicone-filled implants Who said they feel like real boobs, so soft, so squishy.

Mine are horrible, firm, tight, too hard, too hight on chest, too round  and always cold. I wasted a lot of money for this crap, i feel so silly and discouraged, i feel worse than i was flat chested.

I can’t get why i am so unlucky. Wtf.

(27-08-2022, 11:54 AM)Cely Wrote:  

Yes i tried law of assumption, also estrogen cream from biovea, finally i did surgery.

Right now i’m reading on real self all the positive review, yesterday i found a lot of review of people with silicone-filled implants Who said they feel like real boobs, so soft, so squishy.

Mine are horrible, firm, tight, too hard, too hight on chest, too round  and always cold. I wasted a lot of money for this crap, i feel so silly and discouraged, i feel worse than i was flat chested.

How long has it been since you had the surgery? I've heard with breast enhancement surgery, you have to massage them and wear some kind of support bra for a few months or so and then they eventually start to look and feel natural

(27-08-2022, 04:38 PM)leilajos Wrote:  

How long has it been since you had the surgery? I've heard with breast enhancement surgery, you have to massage them and wear some kind of support bra for a few months or so and then they eventually start to look and feel natural

4 months. Still hard and horrible since day 1. I feel worse than i was flat chested. So unlucky, so sad…:

(28-08-2022, 09:47 AM)Cely Wrote:  

(27-08-2022, 04:38 PM)leilajos Wrote:  

4 months. Still hard and horrible since day 1. I feel worse than i was flat chested. So unlucky, so sad…:

Oh I'm sorry to hear that Sad I looked it up and it says it should take 6-12 months at least before they do start feeling natural so I encourage you to wait a little longer. Things will look up for you soon! Smile

I met an other surgeon Who told me my surgery went horribly wrong. So, this is the reason why i‘ m very disappointed with the result.

All this shit is making me crazy,

A lot of money wasted for NBE and nothing went right,

A lot of money wasted for surgery and nothing went right.

Since i did surgery i feel worse then before.

I have a B cup now but like male pecs, and also hard like rocks, so i wish i never went in the operating room!

I want to remove this horrible implants without wasting other money

And i’ll have this horrible scars for my Whole life, yes, horrible scars and no boobs!

I feel so silly, so depressed, so worthless.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon