Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Advise on starting herbal breast enhancement regiment

My husband has been on this form for a little bit now and wanted to me to check it out too so i can get familiar with everything as well. We are wondering what would be a good starting herbal based regiment. He just picked up fenugreek pills. He and i were wondering what else would be good to start taking with that and as well how much to take? He doesnt want to lose his male functions but does want to try growing breasts. This is all new information for me and it can get quite confusing to understand sometimes. I have and will continue to read up on lotus's post as it really is informative. Im just getting confused on what would be a good starting point to help my husband with this.

Hi
I think you and Hubby would get more help on the breast Nexum site, here is a link that's set to the males staying male section,and Lotus is a big presence there too.

https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=73

Thanks for understanding your husbands needs and wanting to help!
Huggs
Bobbi

Natural breast enlargement pills serve as effective alternatives for increasing bust size due to their capability to increase the production of hormones that enhance a woman's breasts. They also contain wonderful herbs that are known to affect the body like estrogen does. These herbs cause fluid retention in a woman's breasts, which directly affects breast tissue.

Is herbal breast enhancement risk-free?

Women who want to increase their bust size usually worry about the safety involved while using breast enlargement pills. Most manufacturers of these products usually guarantee 100 percent safe and effective ways to enhance the breasts without harming the body. Since herbal enhancement methods do not involve the use of synthetic products and toxic chemicals, manufacturers guarantee consumers the chance to increase their bust size without affecting their overall health.

The use of breast enlargement pills and supplements are still considered as the safest and most effective ways to increase a woman's bust size. Unlike surgery, they do not use breast implants that could be rejected by the body or cause severe cases of infection.

How much does herbal breast enhancement cost?

Women who undergo breast surgery usually need to use most of their life savings to pay for the costs of getting breast implants. Pills used for breast augmentation usually cost a fraction of the expenses needed for breast surgery, making it a popular alternative for women who want to enhance their breasts without having to break the bank.

What are some examples of breast-enhancing herbs?

Different kinds of herbs that could enhance the breasts are usually used in herbal breast enhancement methods. Some of the most effective herbs used in natural breast enhancement pills include Wild Yam, Saw Palmetto, Wild Oats, Blessed Thistle, and Pueraria Mirifica. All of these herbs aid the production of different hormones that cause the efficacy of various herbal breast enhancement products and methods.

These are the most important things you should know about herbal breast enhancement methods and products. Now that you already understand how different natural herbs could safely increase your bust size, you would realize why herbal breast enhancement methods have become popular for women from all walks of life.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon