Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Beginner. . . Hitting a Plateau??

Hi all! New to this. Former breastfeeding mom of two. Now that I have weaned the baby, I decided to try NBE to perk up. I'd like help figuring out why I have hit a growth plateau and if I will ever grow again doing what I am currently doing.

I started at 32 inch bust, 29 inch underbust, emptily wearing a C cup in early January.

Now I am 33 inch bust, 29 inch underbust, filling out a C cup well, mid February.

I'd like to be a full 32 D.

I take 1 of each herb: Wild yam, saw palmetto, fennel, and fenugreek. I also massage nightly with Zhi Mu and Greenbush Breast Enhancement Blend Oil, sometimes applying heat afterward.

I have not grown for the past 3 weeks. I have remained 33 inches, and 3 1/4 in from nipple to base on the right breast, and 3 inches from nipple to base on the left breast (which has always been smaller, no biggie.).

I do not cycle my herbs or rest from them. (should I? What is that?)

If I keep doing herbs and massage/oils as-is, will I get past this plateau and grow again?

Thank you!!

Annie

Hi Annie
I think your on the right track by wanting to take a break.
While your resting here is a good thread on Cycling.
Plateaus are very common and with a break you should notice a growth spurt.
Happy Growing
Bobbi
PS
Keep massaging tho!

Thank you so much! It relieves me to know plateaus are common. I am not in any rush to grow, and never intended to, but when I saw I gained an inch, I kind of got addicted to it. Ha! I will check out the thread.

Patience helps too.  Many women in these forums take 3-4 months for their first size.  Growth may also slow down after the initial growth.  Sounds like you are on the right track.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon