Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

swelling. Maybe...I think....

wow a 38DD! That's like a 36E or a 34F!!! as far as helping with lift and firmness, have you tried doing chest exercises? or using a easycurves device? I have one had it for 2 years now and it keeps me firm, mine got saggy after breastfeeding, and this definitely did the trick, it doesn't increase size though, just lifts and firms Smile

and yea I'm hoping I will be able to pump more often now I still have limited time but am trying, I have more work now and with hubby working all the time lately also have ALL the house duties too. I'm hoping to get to a full 32D or 32DD by the end of the year, I think I'll definitely stop at a 32DD if I want more after a 32DD someone come take my pump away! LOL but I might maintenance pump once a week after that, I know the ladies on NB forum do that once they reach their goals.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon