Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi darlings! my little story ( short version )

I'm a lurker here but decided to present myself finally.
I can't thank you enough for the things I've learned from you.
During quarantine I've grown so much ( 2 cups ) with PM and Frequencies for Breast Enhancement, but a series of infortunate events made my bust deflate like a balloon. Why? Stress. When I'm stressed I can't eat properly and I get so lazy and frustrated that I'm not taking care of myself.
But  this week I've began my journey to nbe again.
Currently I'm using fenugreek and frequencies again. My bust began to grow again I think.
If my little story is not pertinent with the section, just tell me.
A big hug

(11-01-2022, 12:47 AM)HappyOppai Wrote:  

I'm a lurker here but decided to present myself finally.
I can't thank you enough for the things I've learned from you.
During quarantine I've grown so much ( 2 cups ) with PM and Frequencies for Breast Enhancement, but a series of infortunate events made my bust deflate like a balloon. Why? Stress. When I'm stressed I can't eat properly and I get so lazy and frustrated that I'm not taking care of myself.
But  this week I've began my journey to nbe again.
Currently I'm using fenugreek and frequencies again. My bust began to grow again I think.
If my little story is not pertinent with the section, just tell me.
A big hug

Welcome HappyOppai and congrats on your growth!

Curious what frequencies you use? I personally have started dabbling alil in "Sapien Medicine" videos so we will see

During quarantine I've used the old version of medicine sapien's breast morphic field, but now the channel has deleted the old one and a new version is uploaded. I grew so much, just with that. They were very big, I swear And then I've used PM when they have already grown from the audio. 
I was also doing yoga.
I'm not using the new version, it's 5 days of Quadible Integrity breast enhancement and I fell them fuller and rounder. Usually I stick very diligently to this kind of stuff when I'm in a good mental state Smile

Hey HappyOppai, you will keep growing! It is consistency and dedication that brings results. You don't have to be perfect about it! I have grown a lot even when doing nothing about it for months and I didn't gain weight. I really believe it's a false belief that breasts just stop growing and that's it. There's nothing stopping you, and lots of women have had sudden breast growth in their 30s and beyond.

Hi, HappiOppai, You say you are using fenugreek, are you mixing it with an oil like coconut or almond and massaging it into your breasts? I think it is better that way than taking internally. That way it focuses on your breasts and not the rest of your body. Long term internal use will add fat all over your body. Have you gained any weight? Good luck with your program.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon