Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Maple syrup fenugreek

I love fenugreek but I don’t really like the smell of maple syrup. Anyone know a good alternative to fenugreek that have the same effect minus the maple syrup smell?

Xoxo, bouncy

(29-12-2021, 10:51 PM)bouncybabe Wrote:  

I love fenugreek but I don’t really like the smell of maple syrup. Anyone know a good alternative to fenugreek that have the same effect minus the maple syrup smell?

Xoxo, bouncy

Hi Bouncy long time no see, Fennel with goats rue is a good alternative! But you need to take a decent amount of fennel, for me I take 3x600mg fennel capsules in morning and 3x at night! No smell at all.

(30-12-2021, 12:48 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

Xoxo, bouncy

Hi Bouncy long time no see, Fennel with goats rue is a good alternative! But you need to take a decent amount of fennel, for me I take 3x600mg fennel capsules in morning and 3x at night! No smell at all.

(06-01-2022, 07:49 AM)bouncybabe Wrote:  

Xoxo, bouncy

Omg thank you so much!! I will def be trying! Xoxo also must you take goats rue with the fennel?

(06-01-2022, 07:52 AM)bouncybabe Wrote:  

Xoxo, bouncy

Omg thank you so much!! I will def be trying! Xoxo also must you take goats rue with the fennel?

You dont particularly need to but I definitely believe its one big important herb for me that has played part in my breast growth as it increases prolactin and from what I remember reading somewhere on here it keeps the estrogen receptors sensitive  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">  worth a try if not just the fennel should be good! X

(06-01-2022, 01:15 PM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

Xoxo, bouncy

You dont particularly need to but I definitely believe its one big important herb for me that has played part in my breast growth as it increases prolactin and from what I remember reading somewhere on here it keeps the estrogen receptors sensitive  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">  worth a try if not just the fennel should be good! X

Good to know I am pleased to know, thank you so much!! Will be giving it a try!

Xoxo bouncy

(07-01-2022, 05:18 AM)bouncybabe Wrote:  

Xoxo bouncy

I found some fennel capsules that are 1000mg. Is this too much? but I remembered you said I must take alot. And maybe I’ll just need 2 a day?

(07-01-2022, 05:29 AM)bouncybabe Wrote:  

Xoxo bouncy

I found some fennel capsules that are 1000mg. Is this too much? but I remembered you said I must take alot. And maybe I’ll just need 2 a day?

I personally take 3x 600mg fennel capsules in the morning and at night so all up 3600mg Smile so yes if I were you Id start with 2x 1000mg and ramp up if you feel the need to

(07-01-2022, 09:28 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(07-01-2022, 05:29 AM)bouncybabe Wrote:  

Xoxo bouncy

I personally take 3x 600mg fennel capsules in the morning and at night so all up 3600mg Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> so yes if I were you Id start with 2x 1000mg and ramp up if you feel the need to

Thank you again!! Can’t wait to try it out Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Xoxo, bouncybabe

Shatavari is good.  Goat’s rue is good too though weaker iirc and toxic in very high amounts.  Wild yam is good too.  It’s not toxic even in high amounts, very similar to fenugreek in active components (minus the maple), but iirc it’s also weaker.  Fennel is good for nbe but I’m not sure if it has the same components that these all do, steroidal saponins.  It might be a weak phytoestrogen or a combination of things.  I could never pin it down from what I read.  More on shatavari in sig link.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon