Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Selling Noogleberry and Guanzu

Hello! I’m selling two kits of breast cupping systems.

Noogleberry cups: two pairs one medium with airlock system, and one small. Noogleberry gauge pump + double tubes. Both sets of cups have matching foam rings. Condition: like new except the foam rings that have discolored. I have the original invoices of you want them.

Guangzu: cup size medium. New pump, new tubes, new pump outlet. Perfect condition.

Asking $60. You pay for shipping. I’m located in the US

I try to load pictures but it doesn’t seem to work. Please answer this thread if you want pictures.

(12-12-2021, 04:22 AM)Havoc Wrote:  

Hello! I’m selling two kits of breast cupping systems.

Noogleberry cups: two pairs one medium with airlock system, and one small. Noogleberry gauge pump + double tubes. Both sets of cups have matching foam rings. Condition: like new except the foam rings that have discolored. I have the original invoices of you want them.

Guangzu: cup size medium. New pump, new tubes, new pump outlet. Perfect condition.

Asking $60. You pay for shipping. I’m located in the US

I try to load pictures but it doesn’t seem to work. Please answer this thread if you want pictures.

Is the price for both systems?

(Only interested on NB)

Hi,

Sorry it’s sold.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon