Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How long does it take to see results?

I have been taking the fenugreek + maca root herbal combo for a few months now and even added pure fenugreek oil to rub on my breasts. I take the pills three times a day and rub in the oil twice a day. My breasts have shown zero signs of improvement. I tried pueraria mirifica for six months in both a pill and cream combo and never got any results. I'm at my wits end here. I can't figure out what it is I'm doing wrong. I have been taking the pills with food. Should I not be doing that? Does taking the pill with the consumption of food negate the effects? I never even got that maple syrup smell everyone talks about from the fenugreek. I have even used a breast pump for several years now on and off with the same thing: Zero results. 

I don't see how I can ever accept my body unless I get decent sized breasts. I'm barley 31 inches (aka 32AA) with hips just as small and zero waist definition. I am literally straight up and down. Comboned with my square shaped face, I am built like a Minecraft character. And no matter how hard you try to justify it, there is absolutely nothing attractive about that at all. People like curves not straight lines. I was mocked in school for having tiny breasts. Honestly, I don't think there is any body uglier than mine. I despise it. With ever fiber of my being. All I want is to be at least a little bit attractive but I have nothing going for me. My personality is dogshit too so it's not worth talking about that.

So I come back to my original quest: How long does it typically take to see results from the fenugreek + maca root combo? Six months? A year? Longer? I'll admit I am on a birth control. Does that cause interference? I cannot simply go off of my birth control because I don't use it to have sex. I use it because my periods cause me severe pain, bleeding for more than two weeks (I'm not joking), very heavy bleeding too it's never light, lethargy, nausea, and just downright uncomfortable. Another reason why I loathe my body. And to top it off the birth control only adds weight to my gut. It refuses to go anywhere else. So I'm stuck with the choice of being dumpy or two/three weeks of misery every month. Will any of my efforts ever pay off? Or am I stuck inside this piece of shit vessel life gave me until I finally die?

(07-12-2021, 06:19 AM)Uglyinsomniac Wrote:  

I have been taking the fenugreek + maca root herbal combo for a few months now and even added pure fenugreek oil to rub on my breasts. I take the pills three times a day and rub in the oil twice a day. My breasts have shown zero signs of improvement. I tried pueraria mirifica for six months in both a pill and cream combo and never got any results. I'm at my wits end here. I can't figure out what it is I'm doing wrong. I have been taking the pills with food. Should I not be doing that? Does taking the pill with the consumption of food negate the effects? I never even got that maple syrup smell everyone talks about from the fenugreek. I have even used a breast pump for several years now on and off with the same thing: Zero results. 

I don't see how I can ever accept my body unless I get decent sized breasts. I'm barley 31 inches (aka 32AA) with hips just as small and zero waist definition. I am literally straight up and down. Comboned with my square shaped face, I am built like a Minecraft character. And no matter how hard you try to justify it, there is absolutely nothing attractive about that at all. People like curves not straight lines. I was mocked in school for having tiny breasts. Honestly, I don't think there is any body uglier than mine. I despise it. With ever fiber of my being. All I want is to be at least a little bit attractive but I have nothing going for me. My personality is dogshit too so it's not worth talking about that.

So I come back to my original quest: How long does it typically take to see results from the fenugreek + maca root combo? Six months? A year? Longer? I'll admit I am on a birth control. Does that cause interference? I cannot simply go off of my birth control because I don't use it to have sex. I use it because my periods cause me severe pain, bleeding for more than two weeks (I'm not joking), very heavy bleeding too it's never light, lethargy, nausea, and just downright uncomfortable. Another reason why I loathe my body. And to top it off the birth control only adds weight to my gut. It refuses to go anywhere else. So I'm stuck with the choice of being dumpy or two/three weeks of misery every month. Will any of my efforts ever pay off? Or am I stuck inside this piece of shit vessel life gave me until I finally die?

Firstly I am SO sorry you are having such troubles and such bad body image/self confidence issues  Sad" alt="Sad" title="Sad"> I can relate to the self hate part I have struggled with this on and off my whole life.... As far as what to take and when, usually fenugreek should be taken with or after food as its health benefits aid digestion, as for other herbs generally you should take them half hour before food or 2 hours after eating to get the best absorption and benefits, seeing as you have tried PM, Fenugreek and Maca with no results or pains it sounds like you might actually need progesterone rather than estrogen! If this is the case you should get yourself some bio identical progesterone(prescribed) or use herbs like vitex(chaste berry) or wild yam to balance your hormones and increase progesterone, if this doesnt work you have the other option of trying bovine ovary which contains both estrogen and progesterone however this tends to get the ovaries and female reproductive system working and considering you already have heavy bleeding I would use this with caution. Hope I helped atleast a little sending hugs! X

I have the same problem, AA cup no Matter how pounds i weight.

So, i searched a lot to explain WHY my boobs can’t respond to normal programs.

Maybe i can explain why, no growth factors, so....all the estrogens are useless. Boobs can’t grow without growth factors no matter how much estrogens you shallow.

There is a particular growth factor called amphiregulin, without this breast development fails, so, you are not “small” (a b cup with Huge body is small, a d cup with an obese body is small, but an AA cup is not small, unless you’re anorexic, AA cup is just a fail in your breast development)

With amphiregulin you can grow a decent cup size for your body.

For my huge body a good small cup is a C cup, my normal size should be a B/C cup.

So, right now I’m searching for a method to increase my ampiregulin.

With this our breast should grow 2-3 cup size in 3months, just like a girl in puberal period.

If you find something let me know.

If you can’t, do surgery, maybe this is the only route for us very undeveloped.

Look at all the programs in this forum, all people with B/C cup has great results, people very underweight with A cup has great results BUT no one with AA cup or less has success.

AA cup or less is not a small size, is just pathologic, it has no sense, you lack something.

I know your feeling, but don’t worry, don’t cry, don’t give up. Let’s try something different.

(08-12-2021, 03:32 PM)Cely Wrote:  

Maybe i can explain why, no growth factors, so....all the estrogens are useless. Boobs can’t grow without growth factors no matter how much estrogens you shallow.

There is a particular growth factor called amphiregulin, without this breast development fails, so, you are not “small” (a b cup with Huge body is small, a d cup with an obese body is small, but an AA cup is not small, unless you’re anorexic, AA cup is just a fail in your breast development)

For my huge body a good small cup is a C cup, my normal size should be a B/C cup.

With this our breast should grow 2-3 cup size in 3months, just like a girl in puberal period.

Look at all the programs in this forum, all people with B/C cup has great results, people very underweight with A cup has great results BUT no one with AA cup or less has success.

AA cup or less is not a small size, is just pathologic, it has no sense, you lack something.

I know your feeling, but don’t worry, don’t cry, don’t give up. Let’s try something different.

Im sorry to hear that Cely  Sad" alt="Sad" title="Sad"> could possibly something with growth hormones like placenta or BO help with the growth factor hormone you are talking about? If not never be afraid of surgery to alter your breast size whether implants or fat transfer with stem cells both are tried and tested proven and safe unless you are extremely unlucky, sending love to you

(08-12-2021, 06:26 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

Firstly I am SO sorry you are having such troubles and such bad body image/self confidence issues  Sad" alt="Sad" title="Sad"> I can relate to the self hate part I have struggled with this on and off my whole life.... As far as what to take and when, usually fenugreek should be taken with or after food as its health benefits aid digestion, as for other herbs generally you should take them half hour before food or 2 hours after eating to get the best absorption and benefits, seeing as you have tried PM, Fenugreek and Maca with no results or pains it sounds like you might actually need progesterone rather than estrogen! If this is the case you should get yourself some bio identical progesterone(prescribed) or use herbs like vitex(chaste berry) or wild yam to balance your hormones and increase progesterone, if this doesnt work you have the other option of trying bovine ovary which contains both estrogen and progesterone however this tends to get the ovaries and female reproductive system working and considering you already have heavy bleeding I would use this with caution. Hope I helped atleast a little sending hugs! X

Only problem with getting prescribed progesterone is I can see all of my medical providers denying me the medication just for body issues. I wonder if I can maybe get a birth control containing progesterone? I am due for my well woman exam next month and the person I see there is the same person who prescribes my current birth control to me. I looked up progesterone and found a cream containing it. Could that possibly work? I wonder if I should just ditch the fenugreek and maca root all together. I've already stopped buying PM. My birth control already has estrogen in it so you're probably right when you say my problem is lack of progesterone. 

I even thought about getting a fat graft but unfortunately I live in a rural area and it doesn't look like anybody nearby does breast fat transfer. And perhaps my research is off but it looks like it's almost the same cost as breast implants. I know it's not permanent, but I am going to go through with a vampire breast lift since it's not super costly and there is a good clinic in my city that does the procedure. They will also allow me a payment plan which is a bonus so I don't have to pay it all up front. If I ever somehow can accumulate enough I will consider a fat transfer more. I make less than the minimum wage and have bills to pay so saving money is difficult. 

I will also consider the other herbal remedies you mentioned. Thank you very much for your help. I really appreciate it. <3

(08-12-2021, 03:32 PM)Cely Wrote:  

I honestly can't help but think life just hates me. I'd attribute my severe lack of womanly shape to genetics but none of the other women in my family are like this. On either my mother or father's side. I have a younger sister who is petite, but she isn't flat. She has clearly distinctive breasts, and good waist definition. I'd call her shape a petite hourglass. My mother was exactly the same way when she was younger, unfortunately pregnancy and menopause have taken that from her. Grandmother on mom's side was also more or less the same. None of my aunts on either sides of my family are like me either. I have several blood related aunts who actually have borderline large breasts. Not the biggest but far from small.

I legit can't figure out what the hell is wrong with my body. I hit puberty at twelve and my body is in the exact same state as it was back then. I still struggle with acne. I am nearly thirty years old now. Like I mentioned the only part of me that has gained any weight is my stomach which is due to my meds. I look like a rectangle with a circle slapped in the middle of it. Skinny fat. Extremely unattractive.

I know it'll never happen but I really wish it were possible to obtain a full artificial body because mine belongs in the trash. Absolutely good for nothing. If it were possible for me to exchange my body for a different one I'd do it in a heartbeat. Just an unrealistic fantasy of mine. It's hard not to feel like this when I have to look at trash staring back at me in the mirror everyday. I'll keep inhaling hopium that one day my efforts to change my body will pay off.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon