Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Purafem serum and cream

Hello. I was wondering if anyone has tried Purafem cream or serum? I'm currently taking PM, Msm + vitamin c, fenugreek and it's been almost 3 months - still no changes whatsoever. I'm thinking about not taking any more herbal supplements and just massaging with oils plus using serums or creams. So i came across Purafem PM serum and cream. Which one should I use? Can I expect growth from using only topical creams (no herbal supplements) and massaging? Can someone please share their experience? Thank you!

(04-12-2021, 05:18 PM)upupupidy Wrote:  Hello. I was wondering if anyone has tried Purafem cream or serum? I'm currently taking PM, Msm + vitamin c, fenugreek and it's been almost 3 months - still no changes whatsoever. I'm thinking about not taking any more herbal supplements and just massaging with oils plus using serums or creams. So i came across Purafem PM serum and cream. Which one should I use? Can I expect growth from using only topical creams (no herbal supplements) and massaging? Can someone please share their experience? Thank you!

I used purafem serum AND cream as a combo years ago! It definitely made them sore, fuller and firmer but I wasnt massaging as vigorously and in the way I do now so didnt achieve any major growth back then with just those products, when I took PM and other herbs plus used my combo of my Korean viva volufiline cream and my own diy herbal infusion oil with massage I grew quite a bit though, so it differs with each person for some massage alone can contribute breast enhancement but for others internal supplements are needed too, for my massage I start by massaging the nipple and areola deeply in a downwards motion for 25 rotations then upward for 25 rotations then massage the glands between the breast and armpit then focusing on the entire breast I massage 50 rotations inward on each breast.

(05-12-2021, 12:23 PM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(04-12-2021, 05:18 PM)upupupidy Wrote:  Hello. I was wondering if anyone has tried Purafem cream or serum? I'm currently taking PM, Msm + vitamin c, fenugreek and it's been almost 3 months - still no changes whatsoever. I'm thinking about not taking any more herbal supplements and just massaging with oils plus using serums or creams. So i came across Purafem PM serum and cream. Which one should I use? Can I expect growth from using only topical creams (no herbal supplements) and massaging? Can someone please share their experience? Thank you!

I used purafem serum AND cream as a combo years ago! It definitely made them sore, fuller and firmer but I wasnt massaging as vigorously and in the way I do now so didnt achieve any major growth back then with just those products, when I took PM and other herbs plus used my combo of my Korean viva volufiline cream and my own diy herbal infusion oil with massage I grew quite a bit though, so it differs with each person for some massage alone can contribute breast enhancement but for others internal supplements are needed too, for my massage I start by massaging the nipple and areola deeply in a downwards motion for 25 rotations then upward for 25 rotations then massage the glands between the breast and armpit then focusing on the entire breast I massage 50 rotations inward on each breast.

Heyy, thank you for your answer! I'm very lost since I take a lot of PM and haven't experienced any growth nor feeling of growth (no soreness nothing at all). As i mentioned before, I also consume other herbs and I'm not seeing any difference, maybe you have some advice on what I should do, what products I should use? I've spent so much money and I'm not even sure if i should continue with PM since I'm not seeing any changes.. Maybe I should try purafem PM, cream and serum without any other herbs? Also what's with the spearmint tea? Does it help?

(05-12-2021, 03:40 PM)upupupidy Wrote:  

(05-12-2021, 12:23 PM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

Heyy, thank you for your answer! I'm very lost since I take a lot of PM and haven't experienced any growth nor feeling of growth (no soreness nothing at all). As i mentioned before, I also consume other herbs and I'm not seeing any difference, maybe you have some advice on what I should do, what products I should use? I've spent so much money and I'm not even sure if i should continue with PM since I'm not seeing any changes.. Maybe I should try purafem PM, cream and serum without any other herbs? Also what's with the spearmint tea? Does it help?

With Spearmint tea its simply an anti testosterone thing but you have to drink alot of it for it to be effective, if I were you Id try Licorice root capsules with your PM since licorice root is both estrogenic and blocks testosterone, however seeing as you have had absolutely no soreness with PM your problem might be that you have low progesterone and may need progesterone whether bio identical(prescribed) or herbal progestins

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon