Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Will this work? Advice needed

I've recently purchased purafem PM and I'm looking forward to try it. I'm also planning on purchasing msm+vitamin c supplement and spearmint tea. Will this be enough to see changes? I also need some advice on when should I consume each one of them (especially PM since I'm not on any type of BC and menstruating). I'm 20 yo., small B cup, female.

Thank you!

Hi Upupidy
Unfortunately there is no magic formula for NBE. So everyone needs to start slow and monitor your bodys reaction.
As for the when part
This is a good thread on Cycling you might find interesting
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=28874
Bobbi

I just want to say, in things like skincare it's known that different things work for different people, and that you may end up having to try a lot of different solutions to discover what is most effective for you. But just because something doesn't work, it doesn't mean that ~skincare~ as a whole doesn't work for you, or that ~NBE~ as a whole doesn't work for you. Bobbi is right, when it comes to NBE everyone is different and we can make a best guess but at the end of the day it's about just researching, starting and keeping up with a routine.

No, it won't. Not by itself. Small part of a complete NBE program that includes massage (with Coconut, or Almond oil) and pumping. Actually I think you would be better off mixing the PM with the massage oil than taking it internally. As you describe, expect about 1" of swelling that will go away after you stop.

(24-01-2022, 10:44 AM)James98 Wrote:  No, it won't. Not by itself. Small part of a complete NBE program that includes massage (with Coconut, or Almond oil) and pumping. Actually I think you would be better off mixing the PM with the massage oil than taking it internally. As you describe, expect about 1" of swelling that will go away after you stop.

Thats simply not true, while massage is an integral part of most peoples routine including mine, many girls on and even off this site have grown simply through intaking herbal supplements. I wouldnt be giving someone the wrong idea if I were you its not a one size fits all and MANY of us on here have had significant gains without any pumping whatsoever infact Ive seen more with no progress pumping than those that have. Seeing as you arent here for NBE purposes I dont think you should be giving out advice imo.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon