Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

One breast ain't responding

Hello queens!

-.-' I had this theory since 2019 but back then they were pretty symmetrical. This past year and in 2021 I've growth a bit, and I always felt more on the LEFT breast than the right.

The last time I put something directly on my breasts (i.e progesterone cream and volufiline) was May 2021.  Last Friday I began using an infusion oil and getting back to pumping routine.

SAME issue, again. Left responding, right asleep !!!! Sad" alt="Sad" title="Sad">

Do you know what's going on? What could it be?

(15-11-2021, 10:55 PM)SweetO Wrote:  

Hello queens!

-.-' I had this theory since 2019 but back then they were pretty symmetrical. This past year and in 2021 I've growth a bit, and I always felt more on the LEFT breast than the right.

The last time I put something directly on my breasts (i.e progesterone cream and volufiline) was May 2021.  Last Friday I began using an infusion oil and getting back to pumping routine.

SAME issue, again. Left responding, right asleep !!!! Sad" alt="Sad" title="Sad">

Well... most women have one breast bigger rhan the other... maube thay's why... Usually the left breast tends to be bigger than the right one.

Hi SweetO
The best answer I ever got for this question is the your heart is closer to your left side, and as such, sees more blood low quicker from the heart than the other.
Pick a theory, any theory, they all have a thread of truth.
Bobbi

Hello queens!

I also had the same but it was my right only slightly bigger though that was until I got implants many years ago and then all my nbe growth has always been symmetrical for me since, but please keep in mind beautiful more women have slight asymmetrical breasts than not, its common and normal

(16-11-2021, 08:51 AM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi SweetO
The best answer I ever got for this question is the your heart is closer to your left side, and as such, sees more blood low quicker from the heart than the other.
Pick a theory, any theory, they all have a thread of truth.
Bobbi

Bobbi!! My dear! How are you?

Yes, that may be a good theory. My left glute is slightly bigger than the right one too and I am right-hand!!

(16-11-2021, 03:12 AM)SkarlyW Wrote:  

Hello queens!

Well... most women have one breast bigger rhan the other... maube thay's why... Usually the left breast tends to be bigger than the right one.

DUh I know! But I didn't realise left breast (mine) got now very different

Perhaps I should only noogle the left one for a while and see what happens

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon