Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Adding subliminals to my program - any suggestions?

Not so long story (yet!) short, I looked into subliminals yesterday and decided to try a trusted playlist on YouTube with an open mind and heart. I've listened to it twice so far, last night and today afternoon and I am most pleasantly surprised to see positive response already! My breasts feel kind of heavier and more defined to the touch. That happens to me with daily massaging too but much more slowly.

I'll be adding subliminals to my program as well since my breasts are responding very positively to them. I've never dabbled in subliminals before though and am a total newbie to the concept as a whole.

Could you give me any tips and suggestions? I'd love to know what your favorite subliminals are too Blush" alt="Blush" title="Blush">

(06-11-2021, 11:47 PM)IrisHeart Wrote:  

Not so long story (yet!) short, I looked into subliminals yesterday and decided to try a trusted playlist on YouTube with an open mind and heart. I've listened to it twice so far, last night and today afternoon and I am most pleasantly surprised to see positive response already! My breasts feel kind of heavier and more defined to the touch. That happens to me with daily massaging too but much more slowly.

I'll be adding subliminals to my program as well since my breasts are responding very positively to them. I've never dabbled in subliminals before though and am a total newbie to the concept as a whole.

Could you give me any tips and suggestions? I'd love to know what your favorite subliminals are too Blush" alt="Blush" title="Blush">

Hi doll! I rarely watch them tbh so cant say subliminals contributed to any of my boob growth but a few that are really really good are eggtopia channel "anime tiddies" and  simply hypnotic channel, I remember when watching eggtopia's anime tiddies one I felt someone going on in my boobs it was strange because Ive always been abit of a skeptic

Omg yes eggtopia's is awesome! It's in the playlist I listen to and I love it! It's combined with boosters and other main subliminals repeated several times each and they're all so sweet to listen and relax to in general.

I think I saw one of Simply Hypnotic's subliminals but bypassed it cause I thought it's binaural, I prefer music more often. Good thing you reminded me of it now, I just checked out the same one and it's very melodic and tender to the ear. I should make sure that it's safe even though the comments show good results.

Update on my breasts too, today's day 3 of me listening to subliminals and my breasts are definitely bigger and heavier. They haven't changed in circumference but they're very visibly fuller and bigger and are spilling a bit from my 28D bra. I'm amazed at how well subs are affecting me and I'll definitely continue listening to them.

Bump? I'd love to hear some more on the topic owo

Subs are awesome, I've been listening to the Eggtopia one for over a year maybe two now. I also really recommend writing/saying/thinking affirmations daily (or more accurately, whenever the topic comes up in your mind, correct the belief into the fact that your breasts are already your goal size/appearance)

Another related note, I really recommend listening to not only subliminals but any audio or music that you find uplifting or relaxing. For example: I like to use this track to just sit back, relax, remove stress, and visualize having all my goals in the present moment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5fr0szW6sc It's very meditative.

It's great for the end of the day. In the middle of the day I would recommend you go for things that are exciting, and get yourself so hyped up that it makes you want to dance. Actually dance. Movement is good for the mind and body. Sounds silly but I'm serious about it.

(19-11-2021, 06:34 PM)AngelicBeauty Wrote:  

Subs are awesome, I've been listening to the Eggtopia one for over a year maybe two now. I also really recommend writing/saying/thinking affirmations daily (or more accurately, whenever the topic comes up in your mind, correct the belief into the fact that your breasts are already your goal size/appearance)

OMG yes I have Eggtopia's anime tiddies in my playlist I love it!! And that's a really great way to put myself in the right mindset, I might get a new journal just to write down positive affirmations.

(19-11-2021, 08:48 PM)AngelicBeauty Wrote:  Another related note, I really recommend listening to not only subliminals but any audio or music that you find uplifting or relaxing. For example: I like to use this track to just sit back, relax, remove stress, and visualize having all my goals in the present moment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5fr0szW6sc It's very meditative.

It's great for the end of the day. In the middle of the day I would recommend you go for things that are exciting, and get yourself so hyped up that it makes you want to dance. Actually dance. Movement is good for the mind and body. Sounds silly but I'm serious about it.

This is going to save me during exam season hehe! I could really use some self care time just to feel good again after a stressful day (which has been every day so far lmao. And massaging always feels better when I play some fun music C:

On a side note here are the playlists I use for future reference:

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9qXL3UQ7VKZST8UrajNHPkhNPaZrrRLV ;

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD-REbQ5-F6ZqvaDlQPawMOBKpWJg-Wfy ;

Thanks for sharing! I had to delete a part of the URLs for it to work but I'll definitely try your playlists =) Trying to be in a good state is very important for my success in all areas. I can't remember where I read this, but some have said that reading or watching romantic stories and feeling less worried and stressed is beneficial for the body to release beneficial hormones for NBE. I honestly believe I grew a lot in a few months from doing nothing but actually being in love which got me thinking more about NBE. Doesn't hurt to try it if you are using things like herbs and massage anyway.

Here are two videos that aren't subliminals although I think they would work great if you wanted to make them into DIY subliminals with your own voice. Maybe you'll like them for studying or just relaxing. I think it's easier to find relaxing music more on the 'neutral' side but lately I'm trying to look for things that are more 'happy, in love'.

☆︎-Hey Lover -☆︎ Daughters of Eve (Slowed)
https://youtu.be/9AHkAa2WBno

amore mio aiutami x piero piccioni (slowed to perfection)
https://youtu.be/aQz6WEQqmAk

I've become incredibly strict about having boundaries around things I know will affect my mood negatively. I only listen to music that uplifts me and has positive messages. It's caused shifts that really changed the way I think about myself. To me it's just important as eating well, NBE is best when you're not running on empty!

I saw the links aren't working for some reason. What did you do for them to work? It's mildly annoying and I want to fix it.

Ahh the good old romance genre I am extremely awkward with :,)   I've never dipped my toes in it, actually I always go to serious action and drama also lots of horror. My boobies probably got scared away from those haha. Overall I consume a lot of angry, sad, "frustrated" media like true crime commentaries, alternate reality games, creepypasta too. I've been gravitating towards that sort of stuff for years now so it feels like I need a breath of fresh air so to speak. I'm still very very awkward whenever I open a romantic book I bought a week ago (sounds hilarious I know XD)

Thank you for sharing music too, I just listened to them both and they're very very sweet and I love them eeeee >u<

Also how do I make my own subliminals? I see this a lot in the subliminal community but I still don't know how it's done.

(30-11-2021, 01:02 AM)AngelicBeauty Wrote:  I've become incredibly strict about having boundaries around things I know will affect my mood negatively.

THIS right here. Holy smokes I needed to hear this. Literally 3 hours ago I was reading an article about what men "really" think when their girlfriends have no curves, it was full to the brim with talking smack and insensitive and degrading bs. Yes, that's a legit article. I cried in class because of it ffs. I have trouble with blocking out such stuff, once I step in and then I fall down the rabbit whole, I can't seem to stop, it's like my mind searches for proof that I'm not good enough, like a mental complex of sorts. I really need to discipline myself and thank you for pointing out how strict you are about the content you consume, it motivates me to do the same c:

For fixing the YouTube links in your post, try removing the semicolons ";" from the end of the links in your post, I removed them from the URLs and they loaded for me.

That sounds a lot like me 2 years ago. Always watching or reading about stressful stuff. It takes a toll on us. I decided to add excitement into my life in other ways, and avoid the negativity because honestly too much drama and too much horror keeps me up at night. That's less beauty sleep and honestly less happiness too. People like different things and when I had a long hard look at what I REALLY want and REALLY like, it doesn't include many horror movies! I even avoid watching the news, I don't need to see it EVERY day. No, it's not about being blissfully ignorant, there is just so much going on in the world, that you may consider good or bad, and there is bound to be something out there to upset you. We can only take action in our individual circles of control, so there is no point in me having to worry needlessly and stagnate myself when I can't realistically do much of anything to help out. I am a sensitive person and I need to protect my energy. I was very tomboyish in the past. Because no one ever taught me how to BE how I actually wanted to be, I was raised with brothers and no sisters, the list goes on. Well I'm sure that had affected me, but no longer. It's like twisting a screw in one direction for so long, it can feel like a big change to take the time and twist it in the other direction consistently.

I used to torment myself the same way for some reason. Now I know the truth is that different people find very different things attractive, currently, across time, and across places. When it comes to men there is often a wide range of what a man finds equally attractive. Not necessarily the case of finding one example being superior to another. Sure you may have some very vocal outliers but that's what they are, outliers. And probably aren't people we need to waste time on anyway, it's too petty and they're not deserving of your time. Sure, if you go digging deep enough, you'll find information about people agreeing to any opinion. And if you fixate on that, you'll slowly start to believe that it's a fact and that most people agree to that strange opinion. It's not true.

For making your own subliminals, I found a guide and posted it here: https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=31257
There are probably YouTube tutorials for that too, for free.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon