Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

No Mud No Lotus

As I said before I don't wanna spam my other thread with more personal talk, that's why I created this one. Anyways... I'm so anxious I'll be traveling to Cancún on January!!!! Seems like I've only got 10 weeks to get boobs and get fit... which is something that I don't think is possible ????

Ahhhhhh I hate it... but guess I'll have to cut out some steps perhaps? I really considering to start taking supplements asap!!!

But I know I really need to fix my intestine holes goshhh since I had been taking lots of paracetamol and also I can't skip the probiotics/prebiotics things either sice I had been taking antibiotics too goshhhh I guess I'll be doing 4 weeks full clean keto.

I measured myself recently and I need to lose 5kg of fat!!!! I'm crying... currently I'm 49 wich is the "healtiest" weight I've ever had...

But a six pack is worth it I guess... Imma be eating 80g of protein a day divided into 3 meals and 18/6 fasting meaning my eating window will be from 7 am to 1pm.

Ok so... after thinking it through and reading Lotus advice on stress... I guess it has no point to stress over getting a beach body since it won't help me to get a bech body lol....

I was thinking on 8 weeks full keto, liver cleanse and gut rehab at once, then two weeks increasing carbs periodically and adding pro and prebiotics.... But kinda think this all is gonna be useless.... if I'm gonna be eating as if there was no tomorrow... since is an all-included vacation..... goshhhhhhh I don't know what to do.... I MUST stick with self-compromise even during my vacation and avoid things that'll lead to lose all my progress on gut rehab... menaing I'll have to stay away from refined carbs, gooooshhhh I really wanted to have lots of desserts as breakfast, lots of ice-cream and of course LOTS of alcohol!!!

ok... maybe I can keep this one lol! Since tequila is pro-aroamatase it seems I can take LOTS of tequila.... ugggghhh but truth to be told and even tho I'm mexican I DO really hate tequila.... I preffer MEZCAL... I wonder if this one could be pro-aromatase too <3 (I wish so...)

You can do it!!!

But remember, you're already perfect and you don't have to do a thing! I try to view it as a "fun little science experiment"

(01-11-2021, 12:33 AM)AngelicBeauty Wrote:  

You can do it!!!

But remember, you're already perfect and you don't have to do a thing! I try to view it as a "fun little science experiment"

Thank you Angelic!!
You're so sweet! "Fun little science experiment" sounds so stress free
Ahhh also I'mma start listening some subs... in order to convience my subconcient to keep going with my routine <3

Ok, so this week I decided to resume my cold showers and even though at the begining is hard, when you get out of the water, you kinda start missing the cold, and thinking you could have endured more since it becomes quite pleasantly.

I had forgotten how energized I feel after the shower, not just energied but more ALIVE! I really end up hyped after the shower. Another great thing about it is how nice my skin looks after it!! It feels so smooth and hydrated, I'm not kidding when I say I look wayyy younger and prettier!!

But truth to be told I have always looked younger for my age... (meaning good production of HGH yay!)

I totally get why the infamous Ice man Wim Hof would like that everyone learns that cold is your friend. <3

When I was in this contemplation and appreciation of cold exposure I remembered a senior gentelman whom used to assist to the same swimming class, he always had this bright sprite and lots of energy, also he bragged that he hasn't gotten sick in years and it all was thanks to the cold showers!

I remmembered about a doctor who also recommends cold showers for overall health, better skin, hair, circulation, etc,

And finally about a chinese model! GOD he is handome AF!! And is over 50 yo but he looks like he is in his late 20's!!! Also he likes cold showers...

Anyway while in this meditative state I remmembered about Lotus heat shock routine.... (something that I'm planning to add of course) and suddenly an idea came into my mind.

As I'm worried about dieting and losing my 90cm hip measurement while reducing my waist I thougth Adding heat shock therapy and dermaroller in order to increast my fibroblasts levels in the hips and buttocks!!!
Why haven't I thought about it before!? Ahhh I'm so excited to think that finally I'm gonna be able to fill up my hip dips!!!!

BEACH BODY HERE I GO!!!

Right now I'm thinking about alll the possibilities!

How about cold compresses while doing a bootty workout! <3

You may be thinking why would I like a fatty butt but hey I'm skinny af (well skinny fat... but yknow that fat is only on belly and back... I KNOW QUITE AN ADROGENIC PATTERN... Ok... not quite but TOTALLY AN ADROGENIC PATTERN)

So a more femenine fat distribution wouldn't hurt...
I'm dying to learn how to do the stripper booty jiggle (yes the "booty clap") but last time I tried I realized my butt is quite firm for this... ahhhh more adipose tissue in the correct parts is the motivation that I was lacking for more cold exposure

I definetely need to start a dopamine fasting ASAP!!!!
GOOOOOSH my favs are lauching new merch as if fans were millionares!!!
Can't belive I'm willing to pay 200bucks for a jacket.... when my go to clothes are usually 2nd handed and/or bought from the salvation army...

200bucks for a jacket + 60 for a lightstick and like another 70 for the seasons greetings package and the amount it takes to get that Hoseok Harley Quinn photocard!!!

That's like 400 bucks I could perfectly use for NBE, gym, waistraining or even beach wear for my vacation....

PRIORITIES.... PRIORITIES... I NEED TO RE-ARRANGE MY PRIORITIES

When you're looking like a bombshell... You can even rock a potato sack
Who needs pretty clothes?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Exactly you're already stunning you don't need to do anything!!

Remember to listen to your body and give it what it needs. Give it lots of love every day and it will love you back Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue">

And remember to have fun and relax!

(01-11-2021, 11:55 PM)AngelicBeauty Wrote:  

Remember to listen to your body and give it what it needs. Give it lots of love every day and it will love you back Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue">

Lol no! I'm not stunning at all, but you're so kind anyways... I totally agree on giving it lots of love and it'll love you back.

(04-11-2021, 10:48 PM)WEENE Wrote:  
(01-11-2021, 11:55 PM)AngelicBeauty Wrote:  

Lol no! I'm not stunning at all, but you're so kind anyways... I totally agree on giving it lots of love and it'll love you back.

I'm sure you are! And by believing so you'll seriously transform over time. If you don't believe me watch this video, she changed her eye colour through thoughts only. It sounds crazy but it works. So keep a good mindset and see yourself as the beautiful woman that you ARE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaH0s8aq_Aw

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon