Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can anyone tell me what's wrong with my program?

Hello, I've been on NBE herbal program for two months/cycle. And I haven't noticed any change of size. At first I was excited because they got plumper and my nipples hurt/sensitive, but turned out it was just my luteal phase, they shrunk again once period hit.

A little background about me, I am 30 yo female and have never been pregnant. I dont think I will do hormon panel test, but I think I am estrogen dominant since I am pear shaped/bottom heavy and small breasted (34 A). I have no acne problems or excessive body hair ( but I do have thick hair on my head, and also down there) so I don't think I am testosterone dominant.

I also did breast cupping sometimes, it's been on and off but when I do it , it can be consistent for 2 weeks and 2 hours/day. Not really effective I think.

I cycle between using  Flaxseed oil and Progesterone Cream on my breast.

Can anyone help me with my program? I feel like I'm giving up and want to try BO program. I know it might take 3-4months for NBE Herbal program to work, but I feel like if there is no progress two months in, then what will 3-4 months make a difference?

Here is my program:

PERIOD (DAY 1-7)

-Shatavari, morning 2 caps

-Vitamin B12, morning

-Vitamin D, after lunch

-Fish Oil, after lunch

-Collagen with Hyaluronic Acid, late noon

-MACA ROOT, dinner

-Sheep placenta, dinner

-FENUGREEK, night 2 caps

-Calcium, night

-breast massage with FLAXSEED OIL

FOLLICULAR-OVULATION (DAY 8-14)

-Vitamin B12, morning

-Vitamin D, after lunch

-Fish Oil, after lunch

-MACA ROOT, dinner

-Sheep placenta, dinner

-PUERARIA MIRIFICA, night 2 caps

-Calcium, night

-breast massage with FLAXSEED OIL

OVULATION-LUTEAL (DAY 15-21)

-Vitamin B12, morning

-Vitamin D, after lunch

-Fish Oil, after lunch

-VITEX/CHASTEBERRY, dinner

-Sheep placenta, dinner

-PUERARIA MIRIFICA, night 2 caps

-Calcium, night

-breast massage with PROGESTERONE CREAM

LUTEAL (22-28)

-Vitamin B12, morning

-Vitamin D, after lunch

-Fish Oil, after lunch

-VITEX/CHASTEBERRY, dinner

-Sheep placenta, dinner

-FENUGREEK, night 2 caps

-Calcium, night

-breast massage with PROGESTERONE CREAM

This program is compiled by reading some thread here especially Mayusakimilk and SurferJoe program.

Anyone can help ? Any suggestions? thank you ???

When starting from A cup generally I suggest a focus on the foods in my sig link.  And light herbs because it may often take 2-6 months on the foods before growth even begins, so the herbs might often (though not always) be a bit of a waste.

Most women in these forums grow only 1 cup in their first 3-4 months.  And those starting at A cup often grow slower and/or need a few months of major nutritious foods before growth starts.

What are the mg on the herbs?  Are any extracts and what are the extract strengths?

So it could be any of those 3 or more than 1: a need to give it more time, a need for nutritious foods, or the wrong mg and/or extract strength.  IMO try the foods in my sig and the option 1 herbs.  If growth begins then you can try more herbs, otherwise more is a bit of a waste.  Especially with PM and PC, too much of the wrong one might even get in the way.  If you’re impatient then non-herbal ways like massage and pumping may do more early on while waiting for the foods to kick in.  But massage and pumping are also a lot more work.

(27-10-2021, 03:45 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  When starting from A cup generally I suggest a focus on the foods in my sig link.  And light herbs because it may often take 2-6 months on the foods before growth even begins, so the herbs might often (though not always) be a bit of a waste.

Most women in these forums grow only 1 cup in their first 3-4 months.  And those starting at A cup often grow slower and/or need a few months of major nutritious foods before growth starts.

What are the mg on the herbs?  Are any extracts and what are the extract strengths?

So it could be any of those 3 or more than 1: a need to give it more time, a need for nutritious foods, or the wrong mg and/or extract strength.  IMO try the foods in my sig and the option 1 herbs.  If growth begins then you can try more herbs, otherwise more is a bit of a waste.  Especially with PM and PC, too much of the wrong one might even get in the way.  If you’re impatient then non-herbal ways like massage and pumping may do more early on while waiting for the foods to kick in.  But massage and pumping are also a lot more work.

Hi, thanks for your reply.I have been eating right in the past year. Nutritious food that you suggest, although not all. I think my body is still a bit malnourished maybe, because I used to drink tea everyday all day,for 3 years...maybe that is why I still have a lot to catch up on.

Yeah, I will try to give it more time

Shatavari I take the dosage as per your suggestion. For PM I take 450 mg per day... as I read PM promotes estrogen so I dont want to take it too much as I suspect I am estrogen dominant.

PC cream I only use one pump on my breast .

So I dont think thats too much?

If anything I realize that after going into the program my period become more regular and my cycle is shortened. I used to have 4-5 weeks between period , now it is 3 weeks between period (which is how its supposed to be I guess?) And my mood swing is not as volatile as before.

Anyway thanks. I will go through your program again to see where I can improve mine.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon