Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chin up, keep your motivation high! Remember where you started

So ladies, I just looked at some old photos of me ranging from 2017 to today. And I am absolutely shocked. We are so used to our breasts day-to-day that we may not notice the difference. I was feeling a bit down today, but seeing where I started from really put things into perspective. I can go braless now and be quite perky and visible, compared to 3 years ago where my breasts would have been practically invisible even with a bra. Stealth-boobies Cool" alt="Cool" title="Cool">

I wasn't feeling like massaging that much today, but oh boy I won't complain anymore. I've already come from next to nothing. So when you feel like there is little to no progress, remember that it's coming your way! I can't really pinpoint my growth spurts, sometimes it is more of a small change that happens very gradually that adds up to a huge difference.

Thanks Angel
I always look for and appreciate an uplifting post.
And you are 100% correct.
You made me get out some pics from 5 years ago and Its amazing how far I have come too.
Now it seems like a million years ago I was buying breast forms to fill my bra and I dont need them anymore. Big Grin

I guess I will do a round of massage too!
Thanks
Huggs
Bobbi

(09-10-2021, 03:11 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Thanks Angel
I always look for and appreciate an uplifting post.
And you are 100% correct.
You made me get out some pics from 5 years ago and Its amazing how far I have come too.
Now it seems like a million years ago I was buying breast forms to fill my bra and I dont need them anymore. Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

I guess I will do a round of massage too!
Thanks
Huggs
Bobbi

Yes Bobbi! We need to stay grateful. I only got much more serious/consistent with NBE in 2020. Even if we are not being perfect, we can still make good progress.

Love this post and I try to keep this attitude too, I am not happy with my current size but I know I have moved forward and it's very noticeable in my past photos. Even with an extreme push-up I could not achieve what a little boost can give me now.

So glad to be hearing about progress!

Here are some affirmations that I have come up with and collected for positive self-concept. Feel free to use them and BELIEVE THEM while basking in the feeling:

* I'm in control of my reality, I can manifest anything I desire.

* I attract positive people in my life and love building genuine, caring relationships with them.

* I'm naturally beautiful. What can I say? People stop to look at how naturally beautiful I am.

* I'm stunningly beautiful and everyone knows it.

* I bring a shining aura anywhere & everywhere I go. No one has power over me.

* My skin looks and feels so smooth, clear, and amazing. People are shocked that my skin is so healthy and dewy.

* I look stunning without makeup. I hardly wear it. People still ask me what my makeup routine is.

* My breasts are beautiful. I love my breasts so much.

* I'm grateful to have full, perky, and attractive breasts.

* I feel so confident and beautiful with such full breasts.

* Others always admire my beautiful breasts and are so happy for me.

* My bra size is _desired bra size_ I'm so happy and thankful.

* My boobs are so huge!! it's so much fun having big breasts.

I am abundant

I am wealthy

I am protected

I am a powerful manifestor

I am radiant

I am beautiful

I am confident

I am full of life

I am full of energy

I am intelligent

(12-10-2021, 10:37 PM)dreamergirl Wrote:  

Love this post and I try to keep this attitude too, I am not happy with my current size but I know I have moved forward and it's very noticeable in my past photos. Even with an extreme push-up I could not achieve what a little boost can give me now.

Hey beautiful girl happy to see you back! Hope you have been doing well!! Take it easy and remember any progress even if little IS PROGRESS  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> msg me anytime you need a friend to talk to EDIT: oops I seem to have posted on the wrong thread dreamergirl lmao this was meant for your acknowledging my progress thread

(09-10-2021, 02:15 AM)AngelicBeauty Wrote:  

So ladies, I just looked at some old photos of me ranging from 2017 to today. And I am absolutely shocked. We are so used to our breasts day-to-day that we may not notice the difference. I was feeling a bit down today, but seeing where I started from really put things into perspective. I can go braless now and be quite perky and visible, compared to 3 years ago where my breasts would have been practically invisible even with a bra. Stealth-boobies Cool" alt="Cool" title="Cool">

I wasn't feeling like massaging that much today, but oh boy I won't complain anymore. I've already come from next to nothing. So when you feel like there is little to no progress, remember that it's coming your way! I can't really pinpoint my growth spurts, sometimes it is more of a small change that happens very gradually that adds up to a huge difference.

Thats great! So happy to read your postSmile

You made me look at my progress stats and pictures. From 2016 to 2022 I've grown 12 cms. GOSH.

WE.NEED.TO.KEEP.GOING!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon