Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO and whitex (pig placenta)

Good day All,

I’ve read positive results with BO and gains while using pig placenta.  Thinking about experimenting with the two (hoping to get exponential gains)  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> Anyone ever try to mix the two? If so, what was your experience? If not, would you try it? Why or why not? 

Skinnymini

(30-09-2021, 06:51 PM)skinnymini Wrote:  

Good day All,

I’ve read positive results with BO and gains while using pig placenta.  Thinking about experimenting with the two (hoping to get exponential gains)  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> Anyone ever try to mix the two? If so, what was your experience? If not, would you try it? Why or why not? 

Skinnymini

Did you ever try this / get any responses? On BO now and it isn't doing anything, I was also thinking of trying this!

(19-04-2022, 02:23 AM)sunshine76 Wrote:  

(30-09-2021, 06:51 PM)skinnymini Wrote:  

Good day All,

Skinnymini

Did you ever try this / get any responses? On BO now and it isn't doing anything, I was also thinking of trying this!

I'm not on BO right now but will be. I just take a high quality pig placenta from Japan with no other added ingredients in it with the rest of my routine. I'm unsure if it's doing anything but decided to take it for the added hormones and growth factor in them. It may be too early to tell.

I know with BO it can be unpredictable and doesn't work out for everybody because there are a lot of factors that come into play with it's success. It acts on the pituitary system. It favors a higher P:E ratio and I've heard it's best to take in late follicular into luteal phase. You need to have high body temp, good working thyroid, eat lots of protein and experiment with dosage and forms of dose (comes in a higher strength tincture as well) and patience of course.

I haven’t tried the BO and pig placenta combination yet.

I’m currently taking a small dosage of BO and PM. I just started so nothing to speak about. Fingers crossed it works!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon