Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Use Vaseline for Breast Increase?

Do you know how to use vaseline for breast increase? Vaseline can be used to increase your breast size and firmness. To get the most benefits out of Vaseline, you need to massage your breasts every day for a minimum of fourteen days. I know that what I’m saying here is going to sound somehow very difficult. But it’s the truth; if you want to increase your breast size rapidly using Vaseline, you need to overflow your boobs with its potent compounds.

(29-09-2021, 05:54 AM)nanakante Wrote:  Do you know how to use vaseline for breast increase? Vaseline can be used to increase your breast size and firmness. To get the most benefits out of Vaseline, you need to massage your breasts every day for a minimum of fourteen days. I know that what I’m saying here is going to sound somehow very difficult. But it’s the truth; if you want to increase your breast size rapidly using Vaseline, you need to overflow your boobs with its potent compounds.

Ive seen this before and its been proven false time and time again, vaseline will do nothing but moisturise it has absolutely no pro NBE compounds, no phytoestrogens etc the only thing in this post that helps is massage lol

As said I doubt it helps or enough absorbs to do much.  But if it does absorb then using a super large amount would have the same dangers that vaseline injections did.  Which got them banned.  Once a large enough clump comes out of the breasts and into a blood vessel, your heart is done.  But again it seems doubtful any significant amount would absorb in the first place to make that a risk (nor give a “benefit”).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon