Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hourglass Project

I was thinking how could I grow breast while at the same time building muscle as they seem too different goals to be attained at the same time... So I came up with this program:

▪︎PM 500mg 

▪︎Progesterone 25mg

▪︎Calcium/Vit D

Won't switch until I get Estro dominance symptoms. That'll be the signal to switch for Bodybuilding routine:

▪︎DIM

▪︎DHEA

Switch back to PM and Progesterone when I start feeling/looking manly. Or until I reach 3 months taking the supplements.

Wish me luck!

I'll be taking this everyday despite being Bodybulding phase or NBE.

▪︎MSM 3000 mg

▪︎Reishi

▪︎Vit C

▪︎Magnesium

▪︎O3
▪︎GABA 3g

SCIENCE BEHIND THIS:

-BLOCKING DHT-
Blocking DHT increases Free Testosterone

Free Testosterone is aromatased to Estrogen
Estrogen and HGHs equals Breast Grow.

DHEA is an steroid precursor (Estrogen and testosterone)

When we add an Estrogen inhibitor/Antiaromatase (DIM) Free testo keeps being free Testosterone instead of getting coverted to  Estrogen.

Free Testosterone and HGHs equals Muscle Growth.

-EASY-

(25-09-2021, 08:04 PM)SkarlyW Wrote:  

I was thinking how could I grow breast while at the same time building muscle as they seem too different goals to be attained at the same time... So I came up with this program:

▪︎PM 500mg 

▪︎Progesterone 25mg

▪︎Calcium/Vit D

Won't switch until I get Estro dominance symptoms. That'll be the signal to switch for Bodybuilding routine:

▪︎DIM

▪︎DHEA

Switch back to PM and Progesterone when I start feeling/looking manly. Or until I reach 3 months taking the supplements.

Wish me luck!

▪︎MSM 3000 mg

▪︎Reishi

▪︎Vit C

▪︎Magnesium

▪︎O3
▪︎GABA 3g

SCIENCE BEHIND THIS:

-BLOCKING DHT-

When we add an Estrogen inhibitor/Antiaromatase (DIM) Free testo keeps being free Testosterone instead of getting coverted to  Estrogen.

-EASY-

Have you tried this while bulking and cutting?

IMO cutting is the best phase to start with the NBE while Bulking works best for muscle growth.

I mean seems like you didn't have clear on when to start/stop each, that's why I thought you should start cutting is when you notice you have too much fat (dah' genius I know lol) what I meant is when you fat levels are high is great to start NBE too since leptin promotes aromatase... releasing estrogen from your fat stores Wink
and when your fat levels go to the essential level is time to start bulking and building muscle again since your T levels must be high but you don't wanna get whacky hormones.

(28-10-2021, 01:39 PM)WEENE Wrote:  
(25-09-2021, 08:04 PM)SkarlyW Wrote:  

▪︎PM 500mg 

▪︎Progesterone 25mg

▪︎Calcium/Vit D

▪︎DIM

▪︎DHEA

Wish me luck!

▪︎MSM 3000 mg

▪︎Reishi

▪︎Vit C

▪︎Magnesium

▪︎O3
▪︎GABA 3g

SCIENCE BEHIND THIS:

-BLOCKING DHT-

-EASY-

Have you tried this while bulking and cutting?

IMO cutting is the best phase to start with the NBE while Bulking works best for muscle growth.

I mean seems like you didn't have clear on when to start/stop each, that's why I thought you should start cutting is when you notice you have too much fat (dah' genius I know lol) what I meant is when you fat levels are high is great to start NBE too since leptin promotes aromatase... releasing estrogen from your fat stores Wink" alt="Wink" title="Wink">
and when your fat levels go to the essential level is time to start bulking and building muscle again since your T levels must be high but you don't wanna get whacky hormones.

So

Cutting for NBE

Bulking for muscle growth.

Got it. Thanks!! It sounds possible. I'm not sure if essential body fat is healthy at all. But maybe a healthy level percentage like the ones in Jason Polland's table could work better.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon