Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Chiyomilkish program

I have strong pains and tingling these days BUT I measured myself and no gain of measurement, if I touch my boobs I can’t feel a real gain of tissue.

I’m at the end of month 2.

(25-12-2021, 10:30 AM)Cely Wrote:  

I have strong pains and tingling these days BUT I measured myself and no gain of measurement, if I touch my boobs I can’t feel a real gain of tissue.

I’m at the end of month 2.

I know this is Elusives thread so we should probably keep it to her and post this on a new thread, but are you massaging at all Cely? Like I mean deep tissue massage on breasts above breasts, in glands between breasts and armpits and also areolas/nipples? This type of massage was vital to my progress and top tissue growth

I’m doing chi massage, what about your kind of massage? Is there a video? Thank you busty

(26-12-2021, 05:28 PM)Cely Wrote:  

I’m doing chi massage, what about your kind of massage? Is there a video? Thank you busty

My personal massage isnt from a video its based on what Ive learnt myself with a mixture of some of the Asian nbe massages thrown in there in regards to the whole lymph draining exercises, basically start by deeply massaging the areolas/nipples from top of breast downwards for 25 times then upwards 25 times, then move to the top of your chest massaging deeply up to your collarbone and then moving to the glands between the armpit and breasts and massaging(again very deeply) then we finish off with 50 massaging rotations inwards on each breast Smile hope this helps! It is also important to use a type of NBE cream or oil which in my case is my DIY herbal infused oil (in my thread) and korean volufiline cream (VIVA Korea brand) xx

Thank you, maybe I should try the saku massage (on YouTube)

Anyway, I don’t wanna open a thread because here is full of open threads of girls who starts a program and then never post again (maybe they give up?)

I’ll open my personal thread if I have success to help other people to reach the goal!

Hey everyone. I am sorry I haven’t been posting . I have been very busy with life and college, but I didn’t forget about my routine. I stopped taking PM and the lump that I had disappeared thankfully . I am extremely relieved that it did not turn into something serious , as I read that HRT can cause early brea cancer . I was freaking out.

Anyway - I have been taking fenugreek water and spearmint tea in my follicular and vitex and dandelion in luteal , with whole milk everyday. My breast seem a little less full since I stopped taking PM.. but I am now too afraid to add it back into my routine .. but I will keep staying patient and massaging with fenugreek oil .. I’m also still taking collagen everyday . But if I don’t see an increase over 32 inches overbust within a year I am just going to save up and get fat injections because if this is not going to work I can’t live with these tiny saggy boobs ..

Hey Elusive, have you ever tried using a MSM + Vitamin C combo? Apparently lots of people have grown from that like on this forum: https://longhaircareforum.com/threads/ms...nt.130716/

Just wondering as I am really curious about it and thinking of trying. Maybe something to research more if the herbs are causing undesired effects.

(31-01-2022, 11:39 AM)AngelicBeauty Wrote:  Hey Elusive, have you ever tried using a MSM + Vitamin C combo? Apparently lots of people have grown from that like on this forum: https://longhaircareforum.com/threads/ms...nt.130716/

Just wondering as I am really curious about it and thinking of trying. Maybe something to research more if the herbs are causing undesired effects.

Hey , I haven’t tried that but I am on a new routine now and I have decided to start saving up for fat injections. I made the decision that I am doing to get my boobs done- I will make a new thread about my new routine while I save money to get them done .

(12-02-2022, 09:40 PM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:  

Hey , I haven’t tried that but I am on a new routine now and I have decided to start saving up for fat injections. I made the decision that I am doing to get my boobs done- I will make a new thread about my new routine while I save money to get them done .

https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17638&page=46
Here is Jenniferloves thread, post 451 shows her amazing results from Fat Transfer.
Send her a Pm please and ask her to make a thread about her experience. She said she would but, seems to have dropped of the site for awhile.

Bobbi

Hey Elusive, I remember that on Jennifer's thread, she mentioned that she believed she got the amazing results she did from her fat transfer because she had used the Noogleberry a lot in the past, and also because the fat was taken from her back. I do remember that she had cautioned people to be careful with Noogleberry use though because she had an issue with the nerves in one of her arms.

Outside of that, I also remember reading about others mentioning that doing the vacuum therapy such as Noogleberry or even the Brava system (if you can find it) can help you get better results with the fat transfer. Best of luck~

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon