Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Chiyomilkish program

Sorry to hear about the bumps in the road! Sometimes taking a bit of a break is just the right thing to do and you can still get growth during the break.

(26-11-2021, 06:34 AM)AngelicBeauty Wrote:  Sorry to hear about the bumps in the road! Sometimes taking a bit of a break is just the right thing to do and you can still get growth during the break.

Thanks girl . It is overwhelming trying to learn about my body and how my body is suppose to grow . I guess NBE is not so easy after all . It is really about seeing what works best with different approaches. I am learning that my body really reacts bad to an excess of estrogen all month long. What I am now doing is massaging my breast with coconut oil and a drip of grapefruit extract . Citrus extract is very anti estrogen so I am hoping that will clean out all this estrogen from my receptors. Keep in mind that I am still in my luteal phase which is why I am doing this.

hey, any progress at all is still progress! And progress isn't always just a straight line upwards. If you are concerned about lumps or strange changes you could always go to the doctor to get everything checked out if that would reduce your worries.

I wouldn't fixate too much on the exact measurements for progress. I have gone through an entire phase where my breasts seemed to really focus on growing "wider" until starting to grow "outward". So right now they are looking very wide, with very big-boob "roots" and now they seem to finally be growing "outward" with not a huge change in the measurements during that process. Sometimes there is a bunch of behind-the-screnes changes happening in our bodies that are not showing up for us yet. I had to remember to not forget that my breast tissue has grown so far back now that they reach under my armpits, and nearly touch my collarbones that's how wide of a base they have. It's the little signs that are easy to miss sometimes.

Maybe they are even just changing shape and not necessarily focused on growing "outward" to be measurable for now. Sounds weird I know but that seemed to happen exactly for me. Here's a little guide on different breast shapes:

[Image: 4aZveHl.png]

Hi all,

I m taking pm in follicular and wild yam-fenugreek-saw palmetto-red clover- vitex in lutheal, also c jelly mango placenta.

Right now no progress Sad" alt="Sad" title="Sad">

I’m so sad.

I’m using luthealherbs from this month.

But i have some tingles everyday, is this a Good sign?

Anyway i’m considering surgery...

(28-11-2021, 01:38 PM)Cely Wrote:  

Hi all,

I m taking pm in follicular and wild yam-fenugreek-saw palmetto-red clover- vitex in lutheal, also c jelly mango placenta.

Right now no progress Sad" alt="Sad" title="Sad">

I’m so sad.

I’m using luthealherbs from this month.

But i have some tingles everyday, is this a Good sign?

Anyway i’m considering surgery...

Yes it’s a good sign that’s what I felt when I grew. Try first before surgery though , but try safely . But it’s up to you and what makes you happy .

(28-11-2021, 03:13 AM)AngelicBeauty Wrote:  hey, any progress at all is still progress! And progress isn't always just a straight line upwards. If you are concerned about lumps or strange changes you could always go to the doctor to get everything checked out if that would reduce your worries.

I wouldn't fixate too much on the exact measurements for progress. I have gone through an entire phase where my breasts seemed to really focus on growing "wider" until starting to grow "outward". So right now they are looking very wide, with very big-boob "roots" and now they seem to finally be growing "outward" with not a huge change in the measurements during that process. Sometimes there is a bunch of behind-the-screnes changes happening in our bodies that are not showing up for us yet. I had to remember to not forget that my breast tissue has grown so far back now that they reach under my armpits, and nearly touch my collarbones that's how wide of a base they have. It's the little signs that are easy to miss sometimes.

Maybe they are even just changing shape and not necessarily focused on growing "outward" to be measurable for now. Sounds weird I know but that seemed to happen exactly for me. Here's a little guide on different breast shapes:

[Image: 4aZveHl.png]

Thank you so much for all this information , it is very helpful <3

Yes , I’ll go to the doctor if it doesn’t go away . Still waiting for my period comes to see if it’s a hormone change / fibroid or cyst

Thank you elusive.

I hope this tingling is a good sign.i consider this as my first month on chiyo program because before i didn’t took lutheal herbs (just saw palmetto)

I’m also taking 2 pills of super boin pueraria mirifica on menstrual days (low dose of PM) and then ladies pueraria for the rest of my follicular phase.

After how much time did you esperience your first growth? I guess i should gain a cup after 4 months (chiyo gained 3-4 cups after a year)

I wait just this year and then i’ll program surgery (yes, surgery is better then crying everytime i see an other girl’s boobs at the gym)

I always tought about surgery during last 5 years, since my development i feel as something was wrong with my boobs development (not small but abnormal, i gain weight everywhere except in my boobs, they were AA despite i was very overweight in my teens)

Hey everyone ! First I had a growth spurt and grew very soon after taking pig placenta . Then even more after taking japanese PM . However I stopped because I had problems in my body .

But GOOD news: After massaging my boobs with coconut and orange essential oil ( which is suppose to take away excess estrogen ) and after starting my period , the lump is completely GONE. I am guessing it was an estrogen sensitive cyst. Because of this scare , I now know my estrogen levels are already high and I don’t need another strong estrogen like PM. I have changed my routine since I figured out my body more . Also I realize the importance of anti estrogen herbs in the luteal phase . Estrogen that is raised all month long without dropping / being balanced causes cancer.

I will be posting a new thread with my new updated routine that works better with my body . Stay tuned because I am not giving up until I reach my goal no matter what .

And cely good luck to you on your chiyo journey Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

My breast are still growing even when not taking PM. Still feeling growth pains too . Right now I am measuring at 28 in. Underbust and 33 inches overbust. It’s still working Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

Lucky girl!

I’m on second month of chiyomilk’s program but no results.

I just want surgery right now.

I’m trying to working out to achieve a skinnier body and accept my Undeveloped breast, but it’s very discouraging.

Stubborn fat is still there despite losing weight and size, my undeveloped boobs should be very horribile also on a bodybuilder’s body.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon