Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Chiyomilkish program

Btw, I forgot to mention — despite my period ending in the last two days , my breast are still at the same measurement which is 32inches overbust . That’s means that the growth I had stuck and it was not just swelling which is great !

Yay!! I'm so happy for you Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">  Keep up the great work!

So I’m starting my luteal phase today ~ I just starting taking 5 pills of super boin wild yam , 1 saw palmetto powder extract , etc. This is my first time in my life taking saw palmetto so I will come back to note any changes I see from it. My breast are full tonight , and I felt mild growth pains around 8:00 pm .

(23-10-2021, 02:49 AM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:  

So I’m starting my luteal phase today ~ I just starting taking 5 pills of super boin wild yam , 1 saw palmetto powder extract , etc. This is my first time in my life taking saw palmetto so I will come back to note any changes I see from it. My breast are full tonight , and I felt mild growth pains around 8:00 pm .

Im very excited for you doll!! This program seems like its going to be great for you, very well planned out and to be having growth pains so early is a great sign!

YEA!
Thats great news. That made my day to hear a success story.
Maybe we should have a forum called GREAT SUCCESS STORIES.
I wish you much more happiness!
Huggs
bobbi

How many time to see 1inch progress?

(23-10-2021, 01:46 PM)Happyme Wrote:  YEA! Thats great news. That made my day to hear a success story. Maybe we should have a forum called GREAT SUCCESS STORIES. I wish you much more happiness! Huggs bobbi

Thank you !  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> Well , my goal is actually to become a 28G cup, so I have a long journey still ahead of me which could take about a year or two (if the growth slows down or becomes stagnant in the future )

But yes the good news is that I am experiencing a steady progress and these herbs are reacting to my body.

We should absolutely have a section with all the success stories . I am going to post pictures on here in the future so you all can see my progress.

(23-10-2021, 02:04 PM)Cely Wrote:  

Hey ~ so months ago before I took any herbs at all , I was a 28B cup. Then I started taking a western brand PM with with western brand sheep placenta and saw nothing . As soon as I started taking a Japanese placenta product, my breast went through a growth spurt with lots of growth pains to a 28C. Then months later I switched my program and tweaked it , I changed all my products to Japanese including PM and now I am taking herbs in luteal and massaging with fenugreek oil which made another growth spurt go to 28D cup ( 28 inches underbust , 32 inches overbust.)

I have a feeling that because of the sudden surge of hormones , I gained two cups very fast. But usually as explained on Chiyomilk blog, girls normally get 2-3 cups/inches in a YEAR. So I have a feeling my growth might become slower and pace out in a longer period of time . Maybe it was just that initial hormone surge that made it fast in the beginning. So we definitely have to be patient with this process, NBE is not a quick fix , it is stimulating our natural puberty and puberty doesn’t happen over night.

(24-10-2021, 01:47 PM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:  

Hey ~ so months ago before I took any herbs at all , I was a 28B cup. Then I started taking a western brand PM with with western brand sheep placenta and saw nothing . As soon as I started taking a Japanese placenta product, my breast went through a growth spurt with lots of growth pains to a 28C. Then months later I switched my program and tweaked it , I changed all my products to Japanese including PM and now I am taking herbs in luteal and massaging with fenugreek oil which made another growth spurt go to 28D cup ( 28 inches underbust , 32 inches overbust.)

I have a feeling that because of the sudden surge of hormones , I gained two cups very fast. But usually as explained on Chiyomilk blog, girls normally get 2-3 cups/inches in a YEAR. So I have a feeling my growth might become slower and pace out in a longer period of time . Maybe it was just that initial hormone surge that made it fast in the beginning. So we definitely have to be patient with this proceeds , NBE is not a quick fix , it is stimulating our body natural puberty and puberty doesn’t happen over night.

Are u finding it difficult to find bras with such a small band? If so your sister sizes are 34B and 32C so those are easily obtainable  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> once you start getting to big cup sizes like myself 36E or higher, bras tend to be hard to find and much more expensive just a forewarning as its something I didnt realise beforehand, however there are great brands such as pour moi that go up to a J cup and their bras are super cute, also brands such as brasnthings here in Australia do large cups but very much more expensive, I guess worth it when you have such big boobs and need good quality support but still something to consider

(24-10-2021, 02:41 PM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(24-10-2021, 01:47 PM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:  

I have a feeling that because of the sudden surge of hormones , I gained two cups very fast. But usually as explained on Chiyomilk blog, girls normally get 2-3 cups/inches in a YEAR. So I have a feeling my growth might become slower and pace out in a longer period of time . Maybe it was just that initial hormone surge that made it fast in the beginning. So we definitely have to be patient with this proceeds , NBE is not a quick fix , it is stimulating our body natural puberty and puberty doesn’t happen over night.

Are u finding it difficult to find bras with such a small band? If so your sister sizes are 34B and 32C so those are easily obtainable  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> once you start getting to big cup sizes like myself 36E or higher, bras tend to be hard to find and much more expensive just a forewarning as its something I didnt realise beforehand, however there are great brands such as pour moi that go up to a J cup and their bras are super cute, also brands such as brasnthings here in Australia do large cups but very much more expensive, I guess worth it when you have such big boobs and need good quality support but still something to consider

In Japan is easier to find those small band large cup bras

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon