Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Chiyomilkish program

(24-10-2021, 02:41 PM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(24-10-2021, 01:47 PM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:  

(23-10-2021, 02:04 PM)Cely Wrote:  

How many time to see 1inch progress?

Hey ~ so months ago before I took any herbs at all , I was a 28B cup. Then I started taking a western brand PM with with western brand sheep placenta and saw nothing . As soon as I started taking a Japanese placenta product, my breast went through a growth spurt with lots of growth pains to a 28C. Then months later I switched my program and tweaked it , I changed all my products to Japanese including PM and now I am taking herbs in luteal and massaging with fenugreek oil which made another growth spurt go to 28D cup ( 28 inches underbust , 32 inches overbust.)

I have a feeling that because of the sudden surge of hormones , I gained two cups very fast. But usually as explained on Chiyomilk blog, girls normally get 2-3 cups/inches in a YEAR. So I have a feeling my growth might become slower and pace out in a longer period of time . Maybe it was just that initial hormone surge that made it fast in the beginning. So we definitely have to be patient with this proceeds , NBE is not a quick fix , it is stimulating our body natural puberty and puberty doesn’t happen over night.

Are u finding it difficult to find bras with such a small band? If so your sister sizes are 34B and 32C so those are easily obtainable  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> once you start getting to big cup sizes like myself 36E or higher, bras tend to be hard to find and much more expensive just a forewarning as its something I didnt realise beforehand, however there are great brands such as pour moi that go up to a J cup and their bras are super cute, also brands such as brasnthings here in Australia do large cups but very much more expensive, I guess worth it when you have such big boobs and need good quality support but still something to consider

So I buy my bras off of Amazon. The brand name is called “Freya” and their biggest bra cup with the smallest band is 28GG.  I actually don’t wear bras my own size since NBE. Everyday I wear a 28E cup size to encourage growth. The cups are nice and loose so I can have a lot of space to grow. If I were to wear a bra in my size now I feel that it would restrict growth. And btw the Freya bras on Amazon are so darn cute !!! Even more so than the easy to find sister sizes. Look at Freyas whole collection and see their styles , so nice and feminine~~~ oh , and once my boobs reach a 28E and can fill it out perfect , then I would switch bras and wear a 28G and then stop switching because then I would have reached my goal .

(24-10-2021, 03:20 PM)WEENE Wrote:  

Hey ~ so months ago before I took any herbs at all , I was a 28B cup. Then I started taking a western brand PM with with western brand sheep placenta and saw nothing . As soon as I started taking a Japanese placenta product, my breast went through a growth spurt with lots of growth pains to a 28C. Then months later I switched my program and tweaked it , I changed all my products to Japanese including PM and now I am taking herbs in luteal and massaging with fenugreek oil which made another growth spurt go to 28D cup ( 28 inches underbust , 32 inches overbust.)

I have a feeling that because of the sudden surge of hormones , I gained two cups very fast. But usually as explained on Chiyomilk blog, girls normally get 2-3 cups/inches in a YEAR. So I have a feeling my growth might become slower and pace out in a longer period of time . Maybe it was just that initial hormone surge that made it fast in the beginning. So we definitely have to be patient with this proceeds , NBE is not a quick fix , it is stimulating our body natural puberty and puberty doesn’t happen over night.

Are u finding it difficult to find bras with such a small band? If so your sister sizes are 34B and 32C so those are easily obtainable  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> once you start getting to big cup sizes like myself 36E or higher, bras tend to be hard to find and much more expensive just a forewarning as its something I didnt realise beforehand, however there are great brands such as pour moi that go up to a J cup and their bras are super cute, also brands such as brasnthings here in Australia do large cups but very much more expensive, I guess worth it when you have such big boobs and need good quality support but still something to consider

In Japan is easier to find those small band large cup bras

Check out Freya on Amazon too ^^

Yes, Japanese girls are mostly petite in the back and underbust .I love the look of a small back/underbust and huge boobs.

(25-10-2021, 02:59 AM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:  

Yes, Japanese girls are mostly petite in the back and underbust .I love the look of a small back/underbust and huge boobs.

Oh ok but you do realise the smaller the band the smaller the cup volume like a 32DD is much smaller than a 36 or higher DD if that makes sense so its important to keep that in mind if your goal is huge boobs, like a woman I know is a 32E and much much smaller than me at a 36E so band increase is also a good thing in NBE and also can be a gain in regards to progress  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> as myself and dreamergirl were discussing much earlier this year on the forum I have a picture guide on my program thread of u are interested xx

I will definitely be checking out this brand Freya a girl I watch on youtube under the name "a bra that fits" often reviews them Smile

I've used this website and it has been helpful: https://www.bratabase.com/

It's a database about bras and how different ones fit on different sizes. It may help you in finding ones that will suit your needs.

(25-10-2021, 09:35 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

Oh ok but you do realise the smaller the band the smaller the cup volume like a 32DD is much smaller than a 36 or higher DD if that makes sense so its important to keep that in mind if your goal is huge boobs, like a woman I know is a 32E and much much smaller than me at a 36E so band increase is also a good thing in NBE and also can be a gain in regards to progress  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> as myself and dreamergirl were discussing much earlier this year on the forum I have a picture guide on my program thread of u are interested xx

I will definitely be checking out this brand Freya a girl I watch on youtube under the name "a bra that fits" often reviews them Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Hey . Yes I definitely understand that a bigger band means a bigger cup volume . I however love the look of a very small band size and big boobs though, that is what I am aiming for.To keep my band size small, I wear a waist trainer. Also I am not gaining any weight during this progress since I am already at 130lbs. I just want to gain a lot of tissue . Well fat brushing actually does keep my band size small as well though . I like it like that. Your size at 36E is amazing btw ~  of course I am interested in seeing your other thread , I’ll be checking that out right now in fact . Btw , speaking of YouTube, this girl is trying on Freya bras and she is the exact goal size of mine . I love the look of her small back and big boobs. :

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5W4cioAlJFk

(25-10-2021, 06:10 PM)AngelicBeauty Wrote:  

I've used this website and it has been helpful: https://www.bratabase.com/

It's a database about bras and how different ones fit on different sizes. It may help you in finding ones that will suit your needs.

Thank you for that ! ^^

I feel that the saw palmetto is working to block the male hormones more in my body . My hair not falling out at all since I have been taking it these few nights. I am also very emotional . The other day I just started crying over something that normally wouldn’t make me cry , I just feel emotionally sensitive these last nights which is good I suppose , I guess it is taking out a lot of testosterone I may have in me.

TMI: I have noticed something that also decreases the male sex hormones even more. I notice it effects my body even though many might disagree with me.  I have websites with info to back up what I have noticed . I have found out that sexual thoughts , like thinking about sex and getting aroused , are linked to higher testosterone and cortisol levels in women, which could further impact NBE:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21185838/

Also , Freud has studied in the past the masturbation also increased DHT/testosterone if done so by the upper area which is a masculine trait:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mercury.pos...id%253D221

To me, it makes sense now. All the time in the past when I didn’t have a “clean” mind , my boobs would shrink and my nipples would become small. It is a very interesting concept however , even though many may disagree.

And because sexual thoughts could also release the stress hormone cortisol , it can inhibit our growth hormone which would stop from growing too .

Just a thought.

(26-10-2021, 01:53 AM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:  

TMI: I have noticed something that also decreases the male sex hormones even more. I notice it effects my body even though many might disagree with me.  I have websites with info to back up what I have noticed . I have found out that sexual thoughts , like thinking about sex and getting aroused , are linked to higher testosterone and cortisol levels in women, which could further impact NBE:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21185838/

Also , Freud has studied in the past the masturbation also increased DHT/testosterone if done so by the upper area which is a masculine trait:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mercury.pos...id%253D221

To me, it makes sense now. All the time in the past when I didn’t have a “clean” mind , my boobs would shrink and my nipples would become small. It is a very interesting concept however , even though many may disagree.

And because sexual thoughts could also release the stress hormone cortisol , it can inhibit our growth hormone which would stop from growing too .

Just a thought.

Ofcourse this is true however keep in mind testosterone isnt the only sex hormone that keeps a healthy sex drive PROGESTERONE also does so a healthy sex drive does not always equal increased T if progesterone levels are adequate and healthy, sex drive in a woman is too, for example I am post op I do not produce any testosterone whatsoever infact my T levels are in the 0. Below however I am on both bio identical estrogen pellets AND bio identical progesterone and this helps with an average drive my endocrinologist has been in his position for 30 years and knows this so its important to keep in mind, high sex drive does NOT equal high testosterone in every one  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> also pretty sure there were studies shown in cis males that their T levels dropped upon climax and then returned to normal afterwards but I cant find that study sorry

(26-10-2021, 01:28 AM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:  

(25-10-2021, 09:35 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

I will definitely be checking out this brand Freya a girl I watch on youtube under the name "a bra that fits" often reviews them Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Hey . Yes I definitely understand that a bigger band means a bigger cup volume . I however love the look of a very small band size and big boobs though, that is what I am aiming for.To keep my band size small, I wear a waist trainer. Also I am not gaining any weight during this progress since I am already at 130lbs. I just want to gain a lot of tissue . Well fat brushing actually does keep my band size small as well though . I like it like that. Your size at 36E is amazing btw ~  of course I am interested in seeing your other thread , I’ll be checking that out right now in fact . Btw , speaking of YouTube, this girl is trying on Freya bras and she is the exact goal size of mine . I love the look of her small back and big boobs. :

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5W4cioAlJFk

She has a lovely figure! This is the girl I was talking about you can binge watch her videos she reviews some of the most beautiful bras! I got her name wrong its the bra addict lol https://youtube.com/c/TheBraAddict

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon