Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thoughts on PC? I need advice!

Hi everyone!!

After reading so many encouraging stories from you all I've embarked on my own NBE journey.

Ive been using:

BO,

Saw palmetto,

l-arginine,

Iodine,

Zinc,

Collagen,

B vitamins,

Vitamin C

I also massage with homemade oil containing fenugreek and fennel.

I noogle a few times a week for an hour.

I'm barely an A cup. Healthy BMI of 22.

Breastfed 2 babies.

It's been 3 months and I haven't seen any growth (maybe slightly fuller) but have put on a little weight on my bottom half!

I have read about others using progesterone cream and have thought about weather or not to try it.

I came across this site..

https://www.yourhormones.com/always-appl...umbilicus/

Can anyone give me their experience using PC and do you feel safe using it?

Huge thanks to anyone who can respond.

(17-09-2021, 08:21 AM)Daisy Duke Wrote:  

Hi everyone!!

After reading so many encouraging stories from you all I've embarked on my own NBE journey.

Ive been using:

BO,

Saw palmetto,

l-arginine,

Iodine,

Zinc,

Collagen,

B vitamins,

Vitamin C

I also massage with homemade oil containing fenugreek and fennel.

I noogle a few times a week for an hour.

I'm barely an A cup. Healthy BMI of 22.

Breastfed 2 babies.

It's been 3 months and I haven't seen any growth (maybe slightly fuller) but have put on a little weight on my bottom half!

I have read about others using progesterone cream and have thought about weather or not to try it.

I came across this site..

https://www.yourhormones.com/always-appl...umbilicus/

Can anyone give me their experience using PC and do you feel safe using it?

Huge thanks to anyone who can respond.

Hi and welcome Daisy!

Your program looks great and appears to have all the essential building blocks of a pro nbe program, keep this all up and remember 3 months isnt a long time in the nbe world especially if you are starting smaller so be patient also what type of massage you are doing will determine results I suggest searching up massage methods on this forum or doing mine in my thread, as for PC cream remember that Bovine Ovary has both estrogen AND progesterone in it and helps your ovaries get to working, so unless your P and E ratio is really out of balance you may not need additional PC with BO, however if you do I highly recommend getting a hormone panel done in order to get proper real bio identical progesterone whether this be in a prescribed cream form, gel form or capsules, as majority of "PC cream" sold online is made of wild yam and wild yams progesterone like components cannot be converted by the body into actual progesterone, if you still choose to try herbs to increase your progesterone the best is vitex/chaste berry which balances hormones and increases progesterone levels naturally. Gl and TC x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon