Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

REVIEWING CHIYOMILK'S PROGRAM

(07-09-2021, 03:57 PM)SkarlyW Wrote:  

(05-09-2021, 04:02 AM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:  

(02-09-2021, 06:03 PM)SkarlyW Wrote:  

(01-09-2021, 03:22 AM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:  

Thanks for the info. Here is the website where you can find 3 of the things Chiyomilk used- bravie bust cream, whitex, and PM 99 % ( they are so expensive ugh ..)

https://www.pure-medical.co.jp/eng/

Since you say that saw palmetto is a higher dht blocker than spearmint then definitely I should buy some from Amazon then . Is there a recommended dose I should take?

Why should I take vitex all cycle if it raises progesterone though ? And same with fenugreek. Since it contains phytoestrogens why should I take in luteal ?

Yes , I am on month two of this method and I will update in a few months to confirm if it is working . So far yes I have gained. I’m a 28C and want to be 28G . I think I am chiyomilks band measurement but I need to be 37 inches up top.

Her blog :

http://busty.jugem.jp/#gsc.tab=0

Upon looking at her pictures , I really wonder how she gained tissue on the top of her breast . The tissue I have on the top is flat but there is more tissue on the bottom .

With 200mg SP would be ok.

B-U drop contains fenugreek... and she taked it on luteal that's why. Yeah vitex rises progesterone but binds to estrogen receptors. Vitex and fenugreek are adaptogens hence balance hormones.

Mayusakimilk took Vitex during her period ^^

Ahh thanks, this is all great info to know .  Shy" alt="Shy" title="Shy">  Also yes, I did come across her thread on here and found out she had great success with the Mayusakimilk method . It seems like this method created by the Japanese girl is the way to go for optimal results. One thing that I haven’t been doing is taking my Basal body temperature. I have just been guessing on day 14 on my cycle and stopping PM. But are we suppose to stop PM when our temperature drops or rises ?

You're supposed to stop PM when temperature drops

Thank you ~

Hello again - just have another quick question. I ordered saw palmetto extract 320mg but it looks like it is a liquid form . Is this ok and would it have the same DHT reducing effects?

(13-09-2021, 11:50 PM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:  

Hello again - just have another quick question. I ordered saw palmetto extract 320mg but it looks like it is a liquid form . Is this ok and would it have the same DHT reducing effects?

Even better!
Use it sublingual and you bypass the liver getting in the way of progress.
Bobbi

(30-08-2021, 05:14 PM)SkarlyW Wrote:  

When trying to emulate one of most successful and well known NBE programs we tend to overlook important details.  Here I present you Chiyomilk's program on a new light, explaining further how and why it worked.

Things you'll need: 
(Right: What Chiyomilk used//Left: Active Ingredients)

1.-Ladies Pueraria 99%//(330mg Pueraria Mirifica)
2.-GLAMOUR Bust Up Supplement//(50mg PM, 100mg Chaste Tree, 100mg Black Cohosh*)
3.-B-UP Drops//(Wild Yam, Black Cohosh, Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto, Vitex, Dandelion, Cumin, Red Clover)**
4.-Puruoi//(1.5g Hydrolized Collagen)
5.-Witheex//(Pig Placenta)***

*Currently there are 2 versions of Glamour Supplement, the one Chiyomilk used was the white box. When Chiyomilk was taking Glamour, Black Cohosh was one of the main ingredients, in the actual formula Black Cohosh has been replaced for aguaje.

**The B-UP Drops she was taking has been discontinued by the japanesse health ministery, since then the product has been re-released and they are currently on their 3rd formula⁴... all of them containing Fenugreek, Vitex, Red Clover and Saw Palmetto as main ingredients; but I'm taking the first formulo I wrote as her main.

***Whiteex has more ingredients⁵ than just Pig Placenta, but they can be easily replaced by some multivitamin. I wrote only pig placenta for its major NBE effect.
As you can see even if you managed to buy all the supplements listed here, you won't get the same results Chiyomilk achieved, since most of them have changed their formulas.

How to take them:

• 1 OR 2 Half of follicullar phase/from the end of menses to ovulation (day 8-14)
  • 3 On luteal phase/from ovulation day to the start of menses (day 15-28)  
  • 4 & 5 Whole Cycle (Everyday)

HOW & WHY CHIYOMILK'S ROUTINE WORKED:

FOLICULAR PHASE: Increase circulating estrogen levels

LUTHEAL PHASE:Hormonal balance [estrogen receptors cleanse, progesterone receptors binding, blocking dht convertion]

Whole Cycle:Prolactin, hormone regulation, preparing and ensuring new breast tissues.

As above stated she followed the cracked code for NBE, aiming for hormonal balance while stimulating the needed components:

• ESTROGEN: Pueraria Mirifica
  • PROGESTERONE: Pig Placenta¹, Wild Yam, Vitex²
  • PROLACTIN: Fenugreek,Daily Massage,cumin
  • GROWTH HORMONES: Adaptogens³ (Lower Cortisol levels more GH & ifg-1)
  • ESTOGEN RECEPTORS (a): Black Cohosh, Red Clover, Dandelion, Chaste Tree
  • ANTIANDROGENS:Saw Palmetto

CIRCULATING ESTROGEN LEVELS drive growth and development to target tissues.

Estrogen and Ifg-1 signals the body for Breast Growth first inducing the enlargement of tissues within the breast.
Progesterone ensures these tissues 
develop proper functioning within the breast to aid in breast development
Progesterone levels are low during the first half of the menstrual cycle, but contribute to breast development during the second half of the cycle.

Prolactin works with estrogen to develop the mammary glands while simultaneously increasing the number of estrogen receptors in the breasts.Prolactin is also responsible for storing fat in the breasts.

Antiandrogens prevents the convertion of testosterone into DHT, this free testosterone later is converted in estrogens by aromatase.

Estrogen Receptors interacts with estrogen, by binding to DNA sequences known as estrogen response elements signaling the development of secondary sexual characteristics.

Most of the threads duplicating Chiyomilk's routine I've read mainly focus on PM and Pig Placenta, when in reality her program resembles the cracked code that LOTUS and Surferjoe2007 have provided us.

But if even after reading this you still wanna go for the japanese stuff click here.
Or if you wanna read my long thread along with the side thoughts I had while writting it click here.

Actually I think you've got it wrong...

We need High Estrogen and Ifg, basically creating a mini puberty/pregnancy. 

All those japanese gurls have succeded taking E on follicular and since they take high doses of E, during luteal they'll have higher levels than usual, so by the time it is supposed to drop, levels are still high. At least high enough to get growth. Also all the succesful japanese programs take pig placenta wich is highly biocompatible with the human body (and btw that's the reason why people who use sheep placenta doesn't get as good results as the J girls)

So placenta raises not only Progesterone, but also, Estrogen, Prolactin and has lots of Growth Hormones too.

Also for prolactin they massagge a lot! and tking placenta must icrease Progesterone during all cycle too.

(15-09-2021, 03:20 AM)WEENE Wrote:  

When trying to emulate one of most successful and well known NBE programs we tend to overlook important details.  Here I present you Chiyomilk's program on a new light, explaining further how and why it worked.

Things you'll need: 

2.-GLAMOUR Bust Up Supplement//(50mg PM, 100mg Chaste Tree, 100mg Black Cohosh*)
3.-B-UP Drops//(Wild Yam, Black Cohosh, Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto, Vitex, Dandelion, Cumin, Red Clover)**

*Currently there are 2 versions of Glamour Supplement, the one Chiyomilk used was the white box. When Chiyomilk was taking Glamour, Black Cohosh was one of the main ingredients, in the actual formula Black Cohosh has been replaced for aguaje.

**The B-UP Drops she was taking has been discontinued by the japanesse health ministery, since then the product has been re-released and they are currently on their 3rd formula⁴... all of them containing Fenugreek, Vitex, Red Clover and Saw Palmetto as main ingredients; but I'm taking the first formulo I wrote as her main.

***Whiteex has more ingredients⁵ than just Pig Placenta, but they can be easily replaced by some multivitamin. I wrote only pig placenta for its major NBE effect.
As you can see even if you managed to buy all the supplements listed here, you won't get the same results Chiyomilk achieved, since most of them have changed their formulas.

How to take them:

• 1 OR 2 Half of follicullar phase/from the end of menses to ovulation (day 8-14)

LUTHEAL PHASE:Hormonal balance [estrogen receptors cleanse, progesterone receptors binding, blocking dht convertion]

Whole Cycle:Prolactin, hormone regulation, preparing and ensuring new breast tissues.

As above stated she followed the cracked code for NBE, aiming for hormonal balance while stimulating the needed components:

Estrogen and Ifg-1 signals the body for Breast Growth first inducing the enlargement of tissues within the breast.
Progesterone levels are low during the first half of the menstrual cycle, but contribute to breast development during the second half of the cycle.

Prolactin works with estrogen to develop the mammary glands while simultaneously increasing the number of estrogen receptors in the breasts.Prolactin is also responsible for storing fat in the breasts.

Antiandrogens prevents the convertion of testosterone into DHT, this free testosterone later is converted in estrogens by aromatase.

Estrogen Receptors interacts with estrogen, by binding to DNA sequences known as estrogen response elements signaling the development of secondary sexual characteristics.

Most of the threads duplicating Chiyomilk's routine I've read mainly focus on PM and Pig Placenta, when in reality her program resembles the cracked code that LOTUS and Surferjoe2007 have provided us.

But if even after reading this you still wanna go for the japanese stuff click here.
Or if you wanna read my long thread along with the side thoughts I had while writting it click here.

All those japanese gurls have succeded taking E on follicular and since they take high doses of E, during luteal they'll have higher levels than usual, so by the time it is supposed to drop, levels are still high. At least high enough to get growth. Also all the succesful japanese programs take pig placenta wich is highly biocompatible with the human body (and btw that's the reason why people who use sheep placenta doesn't get as good results as the J girls)

So placenta raises not only Progesterone, but also, Estrogen, Prolactin and has lots of Growth Hormones too.

Also for prolactin they massagge a lot! and tking placenta must icrease Progesterone during all cycle too.

So basically what makes the growth is the hormonal balance , higher than our normal hormone levels to get growth , and an androgen blocker like saw palmetto ? Along with massage to bring all those nutrients to the breast. I thought that when the estrogen drops then progesterone should take over and then become high . If too much estrogen is present in the luteal phase then we could get estrogen dominant symptoms which can actually shrink breast . It has to be a perfect balance of Estrogen, progesterone , and prolactin with very very less testosterone and DHT.

(14-09-2021, 11:30 AM)Happyme Wrote:  
(13-09-2021, 11:50 PM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:  

Even better!
Use it sublingual and you bypass the liver getting in the way of progress.
Bobbi

That is great . I will start taking SP at the start of my luteal phase and will come back here to note any changes I notice in my breast .

(15-09-2021, 04:32 AM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:  

(15-09-2021, 03:20 AM)WEENE Wrote:  

Things you'll need: 

How to take them:

So basically what makes the growth is the hormonal balance , higher than our normal hormone levels to get growth , and an androgen blocker like saw palmetto ? Along with massage to bring all those nutrients to the breast. I thought that when the estrogen drops then progesterone should take over and then become high . If too much estrogen is present in the luteal phase then we could get estrogen dominant symptoms which can actually shrink breast . It has to be a perfect balance of Estrogen, progesterone , and prolactin with very very less testosterone and DHT.

Ummm no. There is no balance.... E,ifg-1 and prolactine should be higher. I mean... if breast grew with hormaonal balance healthy and fertile women would grow their breasts until MENOPAUSE!!!! What happens with the J Girsl is that they start "Balancing out" their hormonal levels by sttoping taking PM. This way the body can "get rid" of the excess E during luteal phase... meaning they'll have higher than normal E and before the body gets back to normal levels is the time of the follicular phase in wich they'll stack out their bodies again with Estrogens.... The same happens with girls who take 500MG PM on follicular.... but as in this case E is higher they need the PC to avoid Estrogen dominance

Hmm I see . It does make sense . So we need to have amplified female hormones to do the trick . I know this process of puberty is very long though . I believe it took Chiyomilk 1 year to see substantial results and then more years for even more cup sizes . How big can we really get on this system ? So far I have definitely gained in these past months but why does my measurement decrease after my period and is the growth still continuing ? I am a 28C but I want to gain 9 inches in bust . I know it will take a year or more for that amount ..

(16-09-2021, 02:06 AM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:  

Hmm I see . It does make sense . So we need to have amplified female hormones to do the trick . I know this process of puberty is very long though . I believe it took Chiyomilk 1 year to see substantial results and then more years for even more cup sizes . How big can we really get on this system ? So far I have definitely gained in these past months but why does my measurement decrease after my period and is the growth still continuing ? I am a 28C but I want to gain 9 inches in bust . I know it will take a year or more for that amount ..

Actually No.

You don't need amplified femenine hormones, just E,Prolactin and ifg-1. That's it.

Idk... are you taking whiteex? Because if I were you that's where I'd be spendung the cash... since IMHO witheex seems to be the magic in the J growth. Also I believe she saw huge results in about 3 months... apart from that I think it was just maintenance.

I'm sorry but that seems to be the average... 3 months 3 cups..  the only huge growth I've read is rocketmelon's... and I'm still not sure if it has to do with a genetic component... or if NBE is independent of that like an steroid cycle for a bodybuilder... I mean... like defying genetics... wich is something that I've been meaning to ask Lotus

(16-09-2021, 03:07 AM)WEENE Wrote:  

(16-09-2021, 02:06 AM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:  

Actually No.

You don't need amplified femenine hormones, just E,Prolactin and ifg-1. That's it.

Idk... are you taking whiteex? Because if I were you that's where I'd be spendung the cash... since IMHO witheex seems to be the magic in the J growth. Also I believe she saw huge results in about 3 months... apart from that I think it was just maintenance.

I'm sorry but that seems to be the average... 3 months 3 cups..  the only huge growth I've read is rocketmelon's... and I'm still not sure if it has to do with a genetic component... or if NBE is independent of that like an steroid cycle for a bodybuilder... I mean... like defying genetics... wich is something that I've been meaning to ask Lotus

I read on Chiyomilk blog that the first substantial growth was after one year .  3 cups in 3 months sounds amazing but I don’t think it took that fast amount of time . I think it is like 1cm up every 3 months . Progesterone is another very important complement for breast growth. Progesterone is in placenta because placenta is only in pregnant animals . The highest hormone in pregnancy is progesterone . All the others who have just taken E did not have as much growth . I am taking a pig placenta supplement but not the brand whitex. I am taking placenta c jelly (orange box on Amazon ) which has a higher dose of placenta than whitex. I am basically 3 months into this program . The first month I took sheep placenta instead and I experience no growth , no pains , nothing . Maybe even a bit if shrinkage and I was E dom. After starting the pig placenta I grew from there . I think all the Japanese pig placenta supplements are the same as long as it’s the right dose . Whitex is just tooooo expensive for me to afford .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon