Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

REVIEWING CHIYOMILK'S PROGRAM

(01-09-2021, 08:37 PM)leilajos Wrote:  
(01-09-2021, 04:18 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(01-09-2021, 03:22 AM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:  

Thanks for the info. Here is the website where you can find 3 of the things Chiyomilk used- bravie bust cream, whitex, and PM 99 % ( they are so expensive ugh ..)

https://www.pure-medical.co.jp/eng/

Since you say that saw palmetto is a higher dht blocker than spearmint then definitely I should buy some from Amazon then . Is there a recommended dose I should take?

Why should I take vitex all cycle if it raises progesterone though ? And same with fenugreek. Since it contains phytoestrogens why should I take in luteal ?

Yes , I am on month two of this method and I will update in a few months to confirm if it is working . So far yes I have gained. I’m a 28C and want to be 28G . I think I am chiyomilks band measurement but I need to be 37 inches up top.

Her blog :

http://busty.jugem.jp/#gsc.tab=0

Upon looking at her pictures , I really wonder how she gained tissue on the top of her breast . The tissue I have on the top is flat but there is more tissue on the bottom .

Hey Elusive! Thats great hunting there I literally looked everywhere for bravie cream back when I was using PM and couldnt find it, though Im glad cause my infusion oil has worked wonders for me. In regards to gaining top tissue I gained ALOT of top tissue through deep tissue massage which when pushed together with my hands I can create cleavage up to my collar bone, massage is the way to go for top tissue growth unless you have band restrictions ofcourse then the only way is to release those bands through surgery.

After massaging for how long now I still struggle to get top tissue growth too. What massage exactly do you do for this (or how exactly do you do it)?

So I start my massage by deeply massaging the nipples/areolas, then to the lymph nodes inbetween the breast and armpits then massaging the chest wall ABOVE the breasts deeply massaging in circular motions all the way up to the collarbone, I then go to the actual breasts and do 50 rotations inward on each breast and 25 motions upward from bottom of each breasts, it should be said I use a very potent herbal infusion I make with ESOs and herbs which is potent in phytoestrogens, massaging the lymph nodes is very important to "dredge" the breast as they say

Thanks for the info. Here is the website where you can find 3 of the things Chiyomilk used- bravie bust cream, whitex, and PM 99 % ( they are so expensive ugh ..)

Since you say that saw palmetto is a higher dht blocker than spearmint then definitely I should buy some from Amazon then . Is there a recommended dose I should take?

Why should I take vitex all cycle if it raises progesterone though ? And same with fenugreek. Since it contains phytoestrogens why should I take in luteal ?

Yes , I am on month two of this method and I will update in a few months to confirm if it is working . So far yes I have gained. I’m a 28C and want to be 28G . I think I am chiyomilks band measurement but I need to be 37 inches up top.

Her blog :

Upon looking at her pictures , I really wonder how she gained tissue on the top of her breast . The tissue I have on the top is flat but there is more tissue on the bottom .

With 200mg SP would be ok.

B-U drop contains fenugreek... and she taked it on luteal that's why. Yeah vitex rises progesterone but binds to estrogen receptors. Vitex and fenugreek are adaptogens hence balance hormones.

Mayusakimilk took Vitex during her period ^^

(01-09-2021, 01:07 PM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:  

To answer the question about barlowes elixir, I just googled what is equal to 330mg and found out it was about 1/8th of a teaspoon . I want to take the same amount as Chiyomilk and I can’t find any product on Amazon that is 330 mg.

On the pure medical website , I read that their PM product also has horse placenta in it so I don’t think it is the ladies PM 99% which she took exactly . They possibly changed the formula , I’m a bit confused on that part .

Yes indeed they've changed their formula!
Since 2018 the max PM amount permited in Japan is 100mg a day.
That's why I think they added the horse placenta since placenta is also estrogenic.
Nevertheless they new formula still works wonders. Yekaterina ♡ is a great eexample of it.

(02-09-2021, 09:56 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

Her blog :

Hey Elusive! Thats great hunting there I literally looked everywhere for bravie cream back when I was using PM and couldnt find it, though Im glad cause my infusion oil has worked wonders for me. In regards to gaining top tissue I gained ALOT of top tissue through deep tissue massage which when pushed together with my hands I can create cleavage up to my collar bone, massage is the way to go for top tissue growth unless you have band restrictions ofcourse then the only way is to release those bands through surgery.

After massaging for how long now I still struggle to get top tissue growth too. What massage exactly do you do for this (or how exactly do you do it)?

So I start my massage by deeply massaging the nipples/areolas, then to the lymph nodes inbetween the breast and armpits then massaging the chest wall ABOVE the breasts deeply massaging in circular motions all the way up to the collarbone, I then go to the actual breasts and do 50 rotations inward on each breast and 25 motions upward from bottom of each breasts, it should be said I use a very potent herbal infusion I make with ESOs and herbs which is potent in phytoestrogens, massaging the lymph nodes is very important to "dredge" the breast as they say

ohh okay so just to clarify--deep regular massage on the nipples/areolas,the lymph nodes between the armpits and the breasts, and then circles to the collarbone; then like deer massage 50 times and 25 upward motions right? How long does it usually take you? And do your breasts feel sore after massage?

Thank you!

(02-09-2021, 09:11 PM)leilajos Wrote:  

Her blog :

ohh okay so just to clarify--deep regular massage on the nipples/areolas,the lymph nodes between the armpits and the breasts, and then circles to the collarbone; then like deer massage 50 times and 25 upward motions right? How long does it usually take you? And do your breasts feel sore after massage?

Thank you!

Yes that is correct, usually takes me at most about 10 minutes and my breasts always feel extra heavy afterwards!

(03-09-2021, 09:35 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

Thank you!

Yes that is correct, usually takes me at most about 10 minutes and my breasts always feel extra heavy afterwards!

Ok I will give this a try. Thanks so much for the tips!

(03-09-2021, 07:49 PM)leilajos Wrote:  
(03-09-2021, 09:35 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(01-09-2021, 08:37 PM)leilajos Wrote:  After massaging for how long now I still struggle to get top tissue growth too. What massage exactly do you do for this (or how exactly do you do it)?

Thank you!

Ok I will give this a try. Thanks so much for the tips!

Nws! You should definitely feel a heaviness in your boobs afterwards if done properly but again keep in mind I also use a very strong herbal infusion oil with massage with lots of phytoestrogenic herbs

(02-09-2021, 06:03 PM)SkarlyW Wrote:  

Her blog :

B-U drop contains fenugreek... and she taked it on luteal that's why. Yeah vitex rises progesterone but binds to estrogen receptors. Vitex and fenugreek are adaptogens hence balance hormones.

Ahh thanks, this is all great info to know .  Shy" alt="Shy" title="Shy">  Also yes, I did come across her thread on here and found out she had great success with the Mayusakimilk method . It seems like this method created by the Japanese girl is the way to go for optimal results. One thing that I haven’t been doing is taking my Basal body temperature. I have just been guessing on day 14 on my cycle and stopping PM. But are we suppose to stop PM when our temperature drops or rises ?

(05-09-2021, 04:02 AM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:  

Her blog :

Ahh thanks, this is all great info to know .  Shy" alt="Shy" title="Shy">  Also yes, I did come across her thread on here and found out she had great success with the Mayusakimilk method . It seems like this method created by the Japanese girl is the way to go for optimal results. One thing that I haven’t been doing is taking my Basal body temperature. I have just been guessing on day 14 on my cycle and stopping PM. But are we suppose to stop PM when our temperature drops or rises ?

You're supposed to stop PM when temperature drops

(07-09-2021, 03:57 PM)SkarlyW Wrote:  

(05-09-2021, 04:02 AM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:  

Her blog :

You're supposed to stop PM when temperature drops

Thank you ~

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon