Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pregnancy and NBE

So I KNOW that pregnancy and herbal breast enchantment don’t go together and since we started trying I’ve been off BO and herbs. But now I’m pregnant and with the boobs growing it’s a CONSTANT reminder of my former NBE hobby. Which, yes, sounds very strange to call it a hobby but I really enjoyed learning about the endocrine system and taking control of my body. Don’t worry I have other hobbies as well and not to mention a huge life change coming up with the baby which obviously is more important than anything.

But yes, I’m constantly reminded of NBE with my boobs growing and also the fact that most moms that are lucky to be able to nurse, end up with LESS breast tissue when done breast feeding! Fertilityqueen speaks about this in her NBE YouTube channel, it’s something about prolactin kinda destroying the former fat stores in the breast..?

I am using the only non-hormonal option I have, my breast pump,  which is going very well, all the extra blood I have now really helps keeping the breasts warm inside the domes and can hopefully nurture the expanding fat cells well.

But still I might end up with less boobage than before NBE due to the inevitable rising prolactin levels coming up. (I had high prolactin before too due to PCOS, I’m now considering if that alone could have been what stood in the way from me developing correctly)

I guess I’m just wondering if there’s something else I can do besides massage and pumping? Is there’s some safe way to take advantage of the extra human growth hormone levels my body is swimming in right now? Some food that promotes storing fat correctly? I was considering using BO nipple cream but that gets out in the blood stream as well so I don’t think it’s safe.

Would also love to hear from anyone who had kids and how it affected their breasts.

(23-08-2021, 09:04 AM)Nefertity Wrote:  

So I KNOW that pregnancy and herbal breast enchantment don’t go together and since we started trying I’ve been off BO and herbs. But now I’m pregnant and with the boobs growing it’s a CONSTANT reminder of my former NBE hobby. Which, yes, sounds very strange to call it a hobby but I really enjoyed learning about the endocrine system and taking control of my body. Don’t worry I have other hobbies as well and not to mention a huge life change coming up with the baby which obviously is more important than anything.

But yes, I’m constantly reminded of NBE with my boobs growing and also the fact that most moms that are lucky to be able to nurse, end up with LESS breast tissue when done breast feeding! Fertilityqueen speaks about this in her NBE YouTube channel, it’s something about prolactin kinda destroying the former fat stores in the breast..?

I am using the only non-hormonal option I have, my breast pump,  which is going very well, all the extra blood I have now really helps keeping the breasts warm inside the domes and can hopefully nurture the expanding fat cells well.

But still I might end up with less boobage than before NBE due to the inevitable rising prolactin levels coming up. (I had high prolactin before too due to PCOS, I’m now considering if that alone could have been what stood in the way from me developing correctly)

I guess I’m just wondering if there’s something else I can do besides massage and pumping? Is there’s some safe way to take advantage of the extra human growth hormone levels my body is swimming in right now? Some food that promotes storing fat correctly? I was considering using BO nipple cream but that gets out in the blood stream as well so I don’t think it’s safe.

Would also love to hear from anyone who had kids and how it affected their breasts.

YEA! Congratulations on your pregnancy!
I remember many moons ago that EllaC was discussing what she did during and post pregnancy to keep her breasts fuller. You can search for it but it might take awhile!!
She has a new profile
https://www.breastnexus.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=35775
She is also trying to get pregnant, maybe a PM or email to her would be a good thing for both of you.

Huggs
Bobbi

Thank you!! And now that you mention EllaC I do remember some post where she mentioned breastfeeding..? I’m going to see what I can find, thank you!  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

(23-08-2021, 09:04 AM)Nefertity Wrote:  

Hey Nerfertity long time no see I dont have much info to give on this topic but wanted to give you a big warm congratulations! How I wish I could get pregnant myself you are blessed I hope your experience is nothing but joyful and rewarding <3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon