Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Zero progress (rant)

I know not everyone here believes that your thoughts create your reality, but I do, and I have. I got larger lips, removed my dark circles, smaller feet, curlier hair, smoother skin & skin tone. All with positive beliefs/feelings towards myself and the world.

@dreamergirl

I know that doesn't help you though. I also feel worthless for my
small breasts and knowing they are viewed so low by most people. I also
see all of the nasty hatefulness towards small breasts and constant
praise and drooling over big ones. I want to experience having a sexy
full figured body that I can be happy in.

How do you personally feel about breast size? Do you feel this way also? Are you sure that they are "viewed so low by most people?" No matter what anyone else may or may not think or how they hold their personal opinions? Do you feel that certain breasts are 'more or less deserving of praise'? Why so? At this point I'm very convinced that our personal beliefs and feelings really affect what happens in our lives.

Honestly, I'm not really seeing that much praise at all towards large breasts in my personal life. Most of the time, it's just a novelty that wears off quickly, or a burden for many people. Nor am I seeing much disdain for small breasts. It's just a part of the body that can have a lot of variation between people, and all breasts are beautiful. Period. That's what I believe.

it hurts my heart that you are feeling worthless. You deserve so much more.
I would bet my house that so many people would look at your breasts with so much envy.

I know it sounds really strange, but we are in control of reality. Take control. My past doesn't decide what happens next, I do. My mother, grandmother, grandmother's mother don't decide the size of my lips or breasts. I do. Because I'm me, and not them. Over time, I change, and I can choose how I change. it doesn't matter what anyone says or thinks about it. It's about what I like and what I want for my life. If I want to have big breasts just for the fun of it, or just for the experience, then I have big breasts. Don't let anyone tell you that you're not beautiful. Because you are. And since you know that you are beautiful and attractive, it doesn't matter that anyone says you can't be.

No, it's not a bad thing at all to want what you want. You will have it.

If you feel more attractive, then you will become more attractive. There's no choice. If you feel better and treat yourself better, you will become better. Choose to feel as how you would feel if you had big breasts NOW. Feel relief that your full results are on their way. Shift into the mindset of being someone with big breasts. Embody big breast energy. (I know, it sounds silly, but it really helps.)

Changing my mindset and self-concept has really, really transformed my life in so many ways. Things I thought were impossible suddenly became possible, and easy to do. Here's one video I recommend watching:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8-AoZRt3Pc

Another video:
(She grew her breasts with nothing except positive thinking! TRY IT and BELIEVE IN YOURSELF before dismissing anything)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHb6_2UQPqw

(13-10-2021, 03:57 AM)AngelicBeauty Wrote:  

I know not everyone here believes that your thoughts create your reality, but I do, and I have. I got larger lips, removed my dark circles, smaller feet, curlier hair, smoother skin & skin tone. All with positive beliefs/feelings towards myself and the world.

@dreamergirl

How do you personally feel about breast size? Do you feel this way also? Are you sure that they are "viewed so low by most people?" No matter what anyone else may or may not think or how they hold their personal opinions? Do you feel that certain breasts are 'more or less deserving of praise'? Why so? At this point I'm very convinced that our personal beliefs and feelings really affect what happens in our lives.

Honestly, I'm not really seeing that much praise at all towards large breasts in my personal life. Most of the time, it's just a novelty that wears off quickly, or a burden for many people. Nor am I seeing much disdain for small breasts. It's just a part of the body that can have a lot of variation between people, and all breasts are beautiful. Period. That's what I believe.

I would bet my house that so many people would look at your breasts with so much envy.

I know it sounds really strange, but we are in control of reality. Take control. My past doesn't decide what happens next, I do. My mother, grandmother, grandmother's mother don't decide the size of my lips or breasts. I do. Because I'm me, and not them. Over time, I change, and I can choose how I change. it doesn't matter what anyone says or thinks about it. It's about what I like and what I want for my life. If I want to have big breasts just for the fun of it, or just for the experience, then I have big breasts. Don't let anyone tell you that you're not beautiful. Because you are. And since you know that you are beautiful and attractive, it doesn't matter that anyone says you can't be.

If you feel more attractive, then you will become more attractive. There's no choice. If you feel better and treat yourself better, you will become better. Choose to feel as how you would feel if you had big breasts NOW. Feel relief that your full results are on their way. Shift into the mindset of being someone with big breasts. Embody big breast energy. (I know, it sounds silly, but it really helps.)

Changing my mindset and self-concept has really, really transformed my life in so many ways. Things I thought were impossible suddenly became possible, and easy to do. Here's one video I recommend watching:

Another video:
(She grew her breasts with nothing except positive thinking! TRY IT and BELIEVE IN YOURSELF before dismissing anything)

You are amazing and so positive on this forum thank you.

How I feel about my breasts sadly is molded on how society feels about small breasts because I can't help but see it everywhere. Especially now that everyone wants a thick woman and not a thin one, big breasts are even more important than they were ever before in society.

I will try to change my mindset though I really will try to look inwards instead of outwards at others.

You may make a 'swear jar'
Any time that you think negatively about it, add to the jar. Or, make it so that you owe your self 5 push ups. Mindset is huge. Don't obsess in the mirror. Know that it's coming.

Or, you can try to affirm that you've always had your desired appearance, and it will show up.

(13-10-2021, 03:57 AM)AngelicBeauty Wrote:  

@dreamergirl

Another video:

Omg!! I made my feet 2 shoe sizes smaller by manifestation and scripting too ! And also my lips bigger lol glad Iā€™m not the only one ~ scripting is the truth . In

Manifestation and magic can work to your advantage when growing breasts. I really do want to work more on my dark circles too though . They make me look tired

That's awesome Butterfly! Having a good mindset around something can really help with results in any area of life.

I'm sorry that you're feeling bad about yourself. Due to how dominant and recessive gene traits work, you're not guaranteed to get the same traits as your family members have. Not all men are obsessed with breast size. Some even prefer women with boyish or waif bodies, like Aubrey Hepburn.

If I were you, I'd get a full blood panel done to see what all your levels are at. Be thankful that you're starting at a young age, instead of when you're older and your body is more resistant to change. There's an overwhelming amount of great info on here and many willing to help. I know it sounds trite, but having a positive attitude is better for both your mental and physical health. I'd suggest trying both meditation and yoga.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon