Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just some random thoughts on my progress

Hey there beautiful people,
so… it’s been a week since I started to noogle.

It started as a game for me… I’ve always had some small but BIG when you’re a guy breasts.
A problem when young, an happy toy now I’m grown up. I almost filled a B cup.

Anyway I didn’t put much hope in the Noogleberry. I started pumping, enjoyed the suction but gained a cm more or less in the first 2/3 days. First day I also damaged my skin thanks to the silicone rings!

But in the last 2 days something changed:
- I noticed my breasts stretched more comfortably in the cups
- I did shorter sessions (30… 60 mins) but with much more pressure.

Well… today I measure 115 cm, I was 101cm 6 days ago. They are much firmer and round, much rounder!

How do I know? Shirts are now more tight and I feel some pressure on the sides were of my body when I move arms in a certain way.
And that little bouncing when walking…

So I got scared. I now plan to stop for a while and see if they’re going back to “normal”.

I’m thorn between the excitement for results and the necessity to look “normal” in my everyday life. I can’t imagine any woman liking my boobs… I don’t want to look ridiculous… I already hear a lot of “humorous” about my tits, imagine if I grow them bigger.

And still I like it so much!

Sorry for the rant. Had to share with someone.

Let me correct a typo before someone pass out  Big Grin Big Grin
I started at 110 not 101.
Sorry

Hi OMG
Thats a great success story for Noogleberry.
Very impressive. If you stop you should shrink back to normal in a few weeks.
Generally it takes 200 ours of Noogleberry to get success to stick, and thats just for the smallest amount.

So its my unofficial job to ask 'the' question.
all right all together now..
'what are you gonna do when you cant hide your titties!'

Its a pretty serious question, and one you need to ponder before you head down that slippery slope.

I have about a 90% run away rating when I ask this question, So I will be eager to see your response.
Not trying to be be a smart ass or mean just stating the facts
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon