Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How do I cycle PM?

I’m about to start PM for the first time a 550 mg dosage. I don’t want to mess up my cycle. I want to know when to take and when not to. I’m also about to start my menstrual cycle soon.

(18-08-2021, 07:27 AM)bouncybabe Wrote:  

I’m about to start PM for the first time a 550 mg dosage. I don’t want to mess up my cycle. I want to know when to take and when not to. I’m also about to start my menstrual cycle soon.

Hi Bouncy I am so sorry I have not been able to reply I have been going through alot recently.... As for cycling I am not too knowledgable in the specific stages of the cycle of which you should and shouldnt take PM as I sadly do not have periods, however a quick search on breastnexus will find you your answers! As for trying BO with pm, fenugreek and bcp its definitely NOT advised!! As its an estrogen overload and WILL mess up your cycle/period ontop of possibly giving you estrogen dominance unless you take a strong pharmaceutical prescribed progesterone to balance it out like I take (bio identical compounded 200mg progesterone capsules twice a day)

(19-08-2021, 11:31 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(18-08-2021, 07:27 AM)bouncybabe Wrote:  

Hi Bouncy I am so sorry I have not been able to reply I have been going through alot recently.... As for cycling I am not too knowledgable in the specific stages of the cycle of which you should and shouldnt take PM as I sadly do not have periods, however a quick search on breastnexus will find you your answers! As for trying BO with pm, fenugreek and bcp its definitely NOT advised!! As its an estrogen overload and WILL mess up your cycle/period ontop of possibly giving you estrogen dominance unless you take a strong pharmaceutical prescribed progesterone to balance it out like I take (bio identical compounded 200mg progesterone capsules twice a day)

No worries bouncy! Yes I will have to do some more research. Good to know thank you so much for this information. What about PM with fenugreek?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon