Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First time for Pueraria Mirifica

Update: 

I started on Aug 18th and I’m already seeing a little growth. I only took half of a 550 mg of PM. I’m going to start of slow, to be safe & work my way up. I skipped a day then took one today. I already notice some growth. It’s not a huge difference but enough to make me smile and give me motivation to continue! I’m going to continue and take the whole 550 mg next time. Also added MSM & vitamin C to my program. We shall how it goes. Always hoping for the best!

Current program: 

Follicular phase:

1 x Pueraria Mirifica 550 mg capsule

1 x Calcium

1 x 1500mg MSM tablet

1 x Vitamin C, D3 & Zinc

Massage nightly, 50 rotations per breast with diy herbal infused oil (flax seed and PM)

Luteal phase:

1 x MSM

4 x Fenugreek 1400mg

2 x Wild Yam 850 mg

Organic Green Tea

Maca Smoothie

Massage nightly 50 rotations per breast with coconut oil & flax seed oil

(21-08-2021, 07:21 AM)bouncybabe Wrote:  

Update: 

I started on Aug 18th and I’m already seeing a little growth. I only took half of a 550 mg of PM. I’m going to start of slow, to be safe & work my way up. I skipped a day then took one today. I already notice some growth. It’s not a huge difference but enough to make me smile and give me motivation to continue! I’m going to continue and take the whole 550 mg next time. Also added MSM & vitamin C to my program. We shall how it goes. Always hoping for the best!

Current program: 

Follicular phase:

1 x Pueraria Mirifica 550 mg capsule

1 x Calcium

1 x 1500mg MSM tablet

1 x Vitamin C, D3 & Zinc

Massage nightly, 50 rotations per breast with diy herbal infused oil (flax seed and PM)

Luteal phase:

1 x MSM

4 x Fenugreek 1400mg

2 x Wild Yam 850 mg

Organic Green Tea

Maca Smoothie

Massage nightly 50 rotations per breast with coconut oil & flax seed oil

Im so glad you figured out how to cycle exactly right! Im sorry I wasnt more help due to not having periods myself, congrats on the growth signs! Flax oil is incredible for massage I use it among other oils in my herbal oil infusion!

I took it a number of times. I got nothing more than enlarged breast buds. No actual breast growth thought. Other effects I experienced: softer skin, very sensitive nipples, slight change in scent

(16-08-2021, 06:46 PM)Happyme Wrote:  I've seen familiar topics pop up over the years so I flagged them, and cycling is one of them
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=28874
This should help answer a lot of what and when to take what and when
Bobbi

Hi Bobby, you seem like a member with good knowledge in this forum. I just want to ask a question that i've wondered for a long time. I saw that most members here use massage oil infused with herbs like fenugreek, fennel, red clover,....Why rarely people use PM infused oil, i just wonder because Pueraria Mirifica is the strongest phytoestrogen herb? Thank you a lot.

(19-05-2022, 08:59 AM)msla Wrote:  
(16-08-2021, 06:46 PM)Happyme Wrote:  I've seen familiar topics pop up over the years so I flagged them, and cycling is one of them
Bobbi

Hi Bobby, you seem like a member with good knowledge in this forum. I just want to ask a question that i've wondered for a long time. I saw that most members here use massage oil infused with herbs like fenugreek, fennel, red clover,....Why rarely people use PM infused oil, i just wonder because Pueraria Mirifica is the strongest phytoestrogen herb? Thank you a lot.

Thought Id chime in but I once used PM infused in my oil plus internally and tbh stopped using it as I found it to be too strong as many do and get a variety of hormonal side effects ie moody, emotional, irritated, irrational etc Ive found a combination of other herbs to be far better and more effective than PM personally also PM takes up alot of your receptors whereas other herbs help your actual estrogen to make its way by resensitizing the receptors such as goats rue. Also keep in mind estrogen isnt the only hormone vital for breast growth and curves, equally are progesterone and prolactin.

(19-05-2022, 11:01 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(19-05-2022, 08:59 AM)msla Wrote:  
Bobbi

Thought Id chime in but I once used PM infused in my oil plus internally and tbh stopped using it as I found it to be too strong as many do and get a variety of hormonal side effects ie moody, emotional, irritated, irrational etc Ive found a combination of other herbs to be far better and more effective than PM personally also PM takes up alot of your receptors whereas other herbs help your actual estrogen to make its way by resensitizing the receptors such as goats rue. Also keep in mind estrogen isnt the only hormone vital for breast growth and curves, equally are progesterone and prolactin.

Yep thank you for your answer. I think you will have some experiences since you use infused oil. Pm is too strong when taking internally im just confused pm infused oil will be too strong too or something that is not good. I dont intend to take any herbs orally because it all goes to my butt, but i have a pack of pm that i bought with very cheap price so i think maybe i could use it in an infused oil so i don't waste lol. I would like to use sth like red clover or goats rue but i dont want to spend much money cuz im just doing an experiment to see if an phytoestrogen infused oil can make my breast swell. I have fenugreek and fennel but i cant stand fenugreek oil smell lol. If i intend to make my breast grow, i will continue with noogle berry. It is not my priority purpose but if i have freetime i will do it to erase my time. My boobs are very small but it dont affect my life much so... In the past when i was 20, taking just 1000 2000mg of fenugreek give me tingling in my breast but i believe it only give me bigger butt and temporary swelling boobs so i dont use it anymore. But now im over 30, i take fenugreek or pm, i dont have any feeling in my breast, but it goes to my butt again. Yep age and IGF-1. In the past, i didnt find a good method to cover my nipple when noogling and i couldn't stand the pain. But now when i found a pretty effectice method, im not sure i can grow with noogleberry but if i have time i will try, i will give it an experiment, seeing some successful stories with noogleberry without herbs give me courage but there are people who keep their patient with noogleberry with no grow so i'm still confused though. But growing boobs is not my priority purpose anymore, i have more to worry about so... Thank you for your answer.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon