Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

fenugreek dosage help? progress on missmadscientist method

Hi all!

<meta charset="UTF-8">

I have a bottle of fenugreek extract but wasn't sure how to use it... the one surferjoe2007 recommended is one with 50% saponins... but i couldnt purchase any that identifies the saponins percentage....

the fenugreek i purchased is called:

Herb Pharm, Fenugreek, 1 fl oz (30 ml)'

and its 'certified organic', with 'extraction rate 280mg herb per 0.7ml'. Each serving is 0.7ml.
I'm not sure if this contains saponins and would be worth using? Should i be using it topically or drinking it with something?

I'm considering using the fenugreek during the follicular phase...and my progesterone cream during luteal.

---
current: 32B, 23yro, 50kg, asian woman, 2 weeks in NBE and experienced noticeable swelling (not sure if permanent growth)
plan: following Missmadscientist's method currently of using flaxseed meal + soyflour powder + milk and am eating very healthy (vege, yoghurt, meat, healthy fats, complex carbs) to get weightlifting gains and have been incorporating massages occasionally and also using progesterone cream during the luteal phase.
on a combination BC pill right now called 
Diane-35 ED to regulate PCOS.
contemplating adding: iodine supplement to see if it reduces breast cysts, maca and msm....

Any advice will be greatly appreciated! thanks!

I think that if you already have swelling is a great signal you're reacting well with her method and you should keep it the way it is. Flaxseed, soy and your BCP! Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">  I don't think fenugreek is necessary as the intake of soy and flaxseed already promotes estrogen and growth hormones wich is the two main thing you need for nbe. keep it for 3 months at least and see the results. I wish you happy growing

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon