Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progesterone Therapy

Hi, EllaC here, new username for now.

I want to try progesterone therapy, I have dabbled with this past month bio-identical progesterone but dont want to muck around too much unknowledgable.

Please someone who's had a treatment plan suggested to them for the purposes of balancing out estrogen please give me tips on what was suggested.

Im actually trying to get pregnant so this is partially behind my reasons for Progest. Apparently a shortage of P can contribute to miscarriages and I'm in my early 40's now so its a legitimate concern.

Thanks in advance xx

(21-07-2021, 06:42 AM)Ellesone Wrote:  

I want to try progesterone therapy, I have dabbled with this past month bio-identical progesterone but dont want to muck around too much unknowledgable.

Please someone who's had a treatment plan suggested to them for the purposes of balancing out estrogen please give me tips on what was suggested.

Im actually trying to get pregnant so this is partially behind my reasons for Progest. Apparently a shortage of P can contribute to miscarriages and I'm in my early 40's now so its a legitimate concern.

Thanks in advance xx

YEA shes BACK.
I have sure missed you and hope all is going well in your life.
Hmm Trying to get pregnant, sounds like things are working out for the better.

Lotus has a nice discussion on PG in her big thread on Nexum
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=17436&page=433
she talks about PG around post 4321
But there is lots of discussion about it.

Very happy to see you are doing good.
Huggs
Bobbi
PS
You neeed to do your Avatar Big Grin

(21-07-2021, 06:42 AM)Ellesone Wrote:  

Thanks in advance xx

Hi! Cant help in regards to getting pregnant sadly however I have been on bio identical estrogen and bio identical progesterone for near 10 years now since I am on such a high dose of estrogen I am also on a high dose of progesterone to balance things(has also helped massively with breast growth and curves) to give you an idea I am on 200mg bio progesterone capsules twice a day daily, definitely dont bother with anything synthetic ie provera etc as it isnt the best and doesnt compare to bio identical compounded capsules. Goodluck in your pregnancy journey! X

Thank you for your sharing,That's pretty cool.

what is a sponsored ad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon