Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi! Starting my dream boobs journey!

I am currently a 34C. Some days I feel sexy and comfortable with my boobs. Other days I am wishing I had juicier, curvier, plumper, bouncier breasts. I do have a nice bounce when I walk or dance. But it is slightly there. I just got my herbal supplements fenugreek, & wild yam to start. And a Genetix activated enhancement oil which has: OLIVE OIL, ALMOND OIL, ZHI MU,FENUGREEK,PUERARIA MIRIFICA, PAU D’ARCO INNER BARK, BLACK COHOSH ROOT, STINGING NETTLE, WILD YAM, MILK THISTLE SEED, & JASMINE ESSENTIAL OIL. 

My plan is to take the supplements and massage with the enhancement oil. I am excited and looking forward to my results! I would love to hear feedback, advice, special tips, anything is will be greatly appreciated!! 

with Love, bouncy babe xoxo

(20-07-2021, 02:15 AM)bouncybabe Wrote:  

I am currently a 34C. Some days I feel sexy and comfortable with my boobs. Other days I am wishing I had juicier, curvier, plumper, bouncier breasts. I do have a nice bounce when I walk or dance. But it is slightly there. I just got my herbal supplements fenugreek, & wild yam to start. And Genetix activated enhancement oil which has: OLIVE OIL, ALMOND OIL, ZHI MU,FENUGREEK,PUERARIA MIRIFICA, PAU D’ARCO INNER BARK, BLACK COHOSH ROOT, STINGING NETTLE, WILD YAM, MILK THISTLE SEED, & JASMINE ESSENTIAL OIL. 

My plan is to take the supplements and massage with the enhancement oil. I am excited and looking forward to my results! I would love to hear feedback, advice, special tips, anything is will be greatly appreciated!! 

with Love, bouncy babe xoxo?

Hi Bouncy! Your plan sounds great! The genetix oil is really good quality and worth the price! I used to use it ages ago before I started making my own potent herbal oil for massage(plus I cant handle pueraria its too strong for me personally), with massage I would suggest doing what I do starting by massaging the lymph nodes between the armpit and breast, then massaging the nipples/areolas in a sort of deep tissue way then 50 rotation massages inwards on each breast, I have found this most effective for me! Fenugreek is great however some find ingesting it gives them a maple syrup smell both through their sweat and down below but some girls actually dont mind that since its a sweet smell, goodluck on your journey  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

(20-07-2021, 04:34 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

I am currently a 34C. Some days I feel sexy and comfortable with my boobs. Other days I am wishing I had juicier, curvier, plumper, bouncier breasts. I do have a nice bounce when I walk or dance. But it is slightly there. I just got my herbal supplements fenugreek, & wild yam to start. And Genetix activated enhancement oil which has: OLIVE OIL, ALMOND OIL, ZHI MU,FENUGREEK,PUERARIA MIRIFICA, PAU D’ARCO INNER BARK, BLACK COHOSH ROOT, STINGING NETTLE, WILD YAM, MILK THISTLE SEED, & JASMINE ESSENTIAL OIL. 

Hi Bouncy! Your plan sounds great! The genetix oil is really good quality and worth the price! I used to use it ages ago before I started making my own potent herbal oil for massage(plus I cant handle pueraria its too strong for me personally), with massage I would suggest doing what I do starting by massaging the lymph nodes between the armpit and breast, then massaging the nipples/areolas in a sort of deep tissue way then 50 rotation massages inwards on each breast, I have found this most effective for me! Fenugreek is great however some find ingesting it gives them a maple syrup smell both through their sweat and down below but some girls actually dont mind that since its a sweet smell, goodluck on your journey  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

Hi busty! Thank you for sharing! I’m happy you took the time to help me! I will definitely try your massaging method! Also what’s in your diy herb oil! Would love to know! Thank you again darling xoxo

(20-07-2021, 07:45 AM)bouncybabe Wrote:  

(20-07-2021, 04:34 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

Hi busty! Thank you for sharing! I’m happy you took the time to help me! I will definitely try your massaging method! Also what’s in your diy herb oil! Would love to know! Thank you again darling xoxo

Nws at all doll anytime! My oil consists of herbs such as goats rue, fenugreek, fennel, aguaje, licorice root etc and oils such as flaxseed oil, sunflower oil, watermelon seed oil and some essential oils such as lavender, tea tree and a cinnamon blend, you can refer to my program thread for the list and more in depth dosages of what I take aswell  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> I have had a few different programs with tweaks here and there which all helped me gain

Update!

It’s been about 2 weeks since I’ve started and I have actually noticed growth to my breasts! It is giving me motivation to keep going! My boobs feel much fuller. I’m hoping to grow even more this next month. Feel free to share your own growth stories or let me know any tricks that helped or didn’t help! Until next time!

With love, bouncy babe <3

hey girl! do u think that the gentix oil is worth it? i may invest if so...

(04-08-2021, 12:02 AM)teddybeardaisy Wrote:  

Hi daisy girl,

I am still waiting on my order and actually haven’t received it! But I’m already seeing results without it, but I can imagine that it would help assist further in my growth journey. So as soon as I receive it, I will be happy to let you my honest opinion on it! I have heard that it works great from bustyprincess! Until next time,

With love, Bouncy babe <3

(05-08-2021, 03:50 AM)bouncybabe Wrote:  

(04-08-2021, 12:02 AM)teddybeardaisy Wrote:  

Hi daisy girl,

I am still waiting on my order and actually haven’t received it! But I’m already seeing results without it, but I can imagine that it would help assist further in my growth journey. So as soon as I receive it, I will be happy to let you my honest opinion on it! I have heard that it works great from bustyprincess! Until next time,

With love, Bouncy babe <3

Hi Bouncy it works for some but not others as with every program however it is great quality with good quality ingredients including pueraria, fenugreek, zhi mu(fat plumping herb) etc. and it has worked for many reviews wise off this site, I definitely noticed plumping from it! However real growth came from my herbal regimens taken internally, and alternating massage with my diy herbal infused oil and korean volufiline creams, hope it works for you!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon