Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

new here... want all the tips i can get

(17-07-2021, 10:57 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(17-07-2021, 03:15 AM)teddybeardaisy Wrote:  

some clarification... when i make the fenugreek and oil mixture, i’m supposed to wait 2 weeks to let them combine?

(16-07-2021, 01:45 PM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(16-07-2021, 12:28 AM)teddybeardaisy Wrote:  

(13-07-2021, 11:46 AM)Happyme Wrote:  The safest way to approach any new supplement is to use the prescribed dosage on the bottle.
You can then get the health benefits, and then slowly increase your dosage to get the NBE benefits.

If you look in the Herbal section
https://www.breastnexus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2

You'll gain a lot of knowledge about all the herbs that help with NBE.
Lots of very interesting stuff here. and you can narrow the info by searching for any herb you want
Bobbi

Thanks! Another question... could i combine the powder from my fenugreek pills with coconut oil to make a makeshift massage oil?

Hi Daisy! I use this method however with sunflower oil, you are best to infuse it into a liquid oil rather than a "solid" oil like coconut oil unless you are doing heated infusion then coconut is fine, if not heated you need to infuse it in oil for atleast 2 weeks shaking daily for it to leech out the benefits of the herbs into the oil, so in the meantime I suggest a good korean or japanese volufiline cream as most of these are non hormonal, plumping and a good way to get in your massage.

quick question.... are you saying i need to combine the fenugreek and oil and shake it for two weeks? and also... what’s the ratio of fenugreek to oil? thanks!!

I just re read my comment and realised it may have come across rude I hope it didnt and sorry if it did!! Text can come across wrong and I forget that sometimes x

no worries. thank you for your help!

some clarification... when i make the fenugreek and oil mixture, i’m supposed to wait 2 weeks to let them combine?

(13-07-2021, 11:46 AM)Happyme Wrote:  The safest way to approach any new supplement is to use the prescribed dosage on the bottle.
You can then get the health benefits, and then slowly increase your dosage to get the NBE benefits.

If you look in the Herbal section
https://www.breastnexus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2

You'll gain a lot of knowledge about all the herbs that help with NBE.
Lots of very interesting stuff here. and you can narrow the info by searching for any herb you want
Bobbi

Thanks! Another question... could i combine the powder from my fenugreek pills with coconut oil to make a makeshift massage oil?

Hi Daisy! I use this method however with sunflower oil, you are best to infuse it into a liquid oil rather than a "solid" oil like coconut oil unless you are doing heated infusion then coconut is fine, if not heated you need to infuse it in oil for atleast 2 weeks shaking daily for it to leech out the benefits of the herbs into the oil, so in the meantime I suggest a good korean or japanese volufiline cream as most of these are non hormonal, plumping and a good way to get in your massage.

quick question.... are you saying i need to combine the fenugreek and oil and shake it for two weeks? and also... what’s the ratio of fenugreek to oil? thanks!!

I just re read my comment and realised it may have come across rude I hope it didnt and sorry if it did!! Text can come across wrong and I forget that sometimes x

oh no worries hehehe

i’m about to make my first mixture today. all i have is vitamin e oil and fenugreek pills. how many pills should i put in the oil container (2.2 oz)?

after i run out of that, should i get regular fenugreek oil for massage? or try something new? thanks!!!

(27-07-2021, 04:10 AM)teddybeardaisy Wrote:  

oh no worries hehehe

i’m about to make my first mixture today. all i have is vitamin e oil and fenugreek pills. how many pills should i put in the oil container (2.2 oz)?

after i run out of that, should i get regular fenugreek oil for massage? or try something new? thanks!!!

I just saw this sorry! I use up to five 1000mg fenugreek capsules in my herbal infusion and you can put about 3 vitamin e in then fill to brim with sunflower or olive oil, doing an infusion is more potent than just using straight fenugreek oil since you can adjust how strong it is imo

(31-07-2021, 10:29 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(27-07-2021, 04:10 AM)teddybeardaisy Wrote:  

oh no worries hehehe

I just saw this sorry! I use up to five 1000mg fenugreek capsules in my herbal infusion and you can put about 3 vitamin e in then fill to brim with sunflower or olive oil, doing an infusion is more potent than just using straight fenugreek oil since you can adjust how strong it is imo

thanks so much!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon