Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Losing weight without losing curves (boobs)

I was wondering about this before starting a weight loss journey. Are there herbs or other nbe methods that might keep breasts from disappearing if I lost a lot of weight.

I have been interested in nbe since I was a teen but now after having 2 babies they are finally 36d and I like it but I just want to lose the rest of the weight lol. I want a flat tummy again lol

I would'nt mind getting a bit larger. Maybe  36dd or E but naturally.

Has anyone been successful with weight loss and nbe at the same time?

I plan to start a routine that would target both nbe and weight loss and document my progress.

Hi Newboobies21
Here are some good threads for you to read.
The first 2 are massage
and the last one is Vicky's NBE and weight loss, so you might get some tips there.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25391
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24820

Generally weight loss and NBE dont work together since most of the breast is fat.

But not impossible!
Do a search on Boobie cream, or BO cream.
BO concentrates fat, so as a breast topical it works well. But I wouldnt take it orally since 90% of the users complain ( me included) that it packs on the fat in the belly and behind.

Happy growing!
Bobbi

Hello,

I am in a similar position. After having 2 children, I gained some breast, however breastfeeding made me lose all the fullness. I am taking BO now for my breasts but want to lose my stomach.

My question is, Is there any herbs or NBE techniques that will aid in fat/ weight loss elsewhere and allow me to keep growing and filling my breasts back up?

I don't want to lose my curves, but I do want to lose this stomach!!

(27-07-2021, 09:20 AM)MommyLumps Wrote:  

Hello,

I am in a similar position. After having 2 children, I gained some breast, however breastfeeding made me lose all the fullness. I am taking BO now for my breasts but want to lose my stomach.

My question is, Is there any herbs or NBE techniques that will aid in fat/ weight loss elsewhere and allow me to keep growing and filling my breasts back up?

Hi doll you could try a combo of cinnamon bark capsules and fennel capsules, both touted to be effective for weight loss/bloat reduction but also at same time pro nbe! Also try green tea capsules!

(27-07-2021, 01:06 PM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(27-07-2021, 09:20 AM)MommyLumps Wrote:  

Hello,

Hi doll you could try a combo of cinnamon bark capsules and fennel capsules, both touted to be effective for weight loss/bloat reduction but also at same time pro nbe! Also try green tea capsules!

Hey!! Thanks for that!!

I went over a week without a period. Then it finally showed up on Sunday. I am still planning to try cinnamon bark but now, reading that it helps weightloss, I DEFINITELY want to try.

Do you know if it will effect my growth from BO??

I was reading that herbs can interfere with the BO and now that I am FINALLY growing, I don't want to do ANYTHING that will hinder my growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon