Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi everyone!! Losing weight and nbe at the same time? Possible?

Hello everyone, I'm so glad I found this forum because it seems like a lot of other forums on this topic are no longer active but... anyway I have been interested in nbe off and on for years..since I was a teen but now I am almost 31 and want to give it a try again.

After 2 babies I'm finally a 36D and I love it but I never lost much if the pregnancy weight. I also am trying to lose a lot of weight fast because I'm over 180 now. Way to much for my 5'1frame I know but I am working on getting back in shape.

Basically I want to keep my boobs the same or go up a lil bit to a 36DD or E. I'm greedy lol but I want to lose weight and get a flat tummy at the same time without losing my new curves.

Tryna have a hot girl summer!! Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

Is there anyway to do that with the right herbs, massage or any other suggestions? Has anyone done this before (losing weight and getting bigger breasts at  the same time) with any success?

Thanks for any tips and happy growing everyone. May we all reach our body goals soon!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon