Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

help - saw palmetto or not?

Hello, I hope someone can help me with this!

I´ve been doing massages and taking fenugreek, red clover and saw palmetto (x3 per day) for 6 weeks now and my boobs seem to be responding. If I´m measuring right they are about 2 cms bigger (yay!). But it seems my thighs are growing too - like all fat is going there? So I´m thinking this could be the SP. Should I just stop taking it?
I read in Lucille Sorella´s book that you can experiment with any herb, but have to keep SP in your program - is this really so? It doesn´t say why. Huh
I know the book is not up to date so what is current opinion on this??
thanks and happy growing!

Well I suppose the answer to that is simply that some women here had good success with herbs and didn't use saw palmetto. Read the old forum, read the old program pages and look at the old pics and you can see for yourself.

Thanks Judy for your reply!
I followed your advice and found the following info, could be helpful for someone else too so I´m posting it here below:

"Both saw palmetto and red clover contain chemicals that may reduce the blood's ability to form clots. When taken together, they may increase the risk of dangerous bleeding. Individuals who take both may need more frequent blood tests to make sure that blood is clotting properly. Additionally, saw palmetto and red clover both contain chemicals that act like hormones in the body. If they are taken at the same time, their hormonal effects may interfere. Individuals who decide to use them together should also be alert for decreased hormonal effects."

Seems like my program was a bit contradictory!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon