Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

1 Month BO promising results

so I've been in this forum as a lurker for MONTHS maybe even a year, and i have tried SO MANY NBE and spent so much money only to not see results and stop later on. I saw one post about using BO and I saw she got good results so I decided to try it for myself.

Note: I am also taking msm, Not for nbe however (I'm not megadosing enough for it to change my breast size) so i know the changes are not coming from that although I wish LOL

This past month I haven't been obsessed with results I've just wanted to try it out and see what happens, I saw a lot of people saying only take it during luteal phase and others saying it wont work unless it stays inside the entire cycle, I decided to take it up until my period is meant to come

Ive had tremendous volume like my breast esp my left one has gained a lot of outer mass. my breasts have always been uneven so Im hoping they even out.

at first I was taking one in the morning two before bed, but I got busy and just stated taking two before bed. I am also taking l-tyrosine for my temp and it as worked an I stay around 98.2 -3.

There isnt an extreme visible notice in my breast but they are a ton heavier and like I said they are gaining mass around. I think I will take pictures and post progress in this forum once a month! (im a little insecure about it though so we'll see lmao

I started as a 32b with room to fill. Still a 32b but filling out more. as far as measurements, I measured today and I went from 32 inches tot 34 this past month so that's pretty awesome.

I eat a lot of protein and also drink a protein shake when I come home from work and wind down.

(29-06-2021, 04:12 PM)miagotme Wrote:  

so I've been in this forum as a lurker for MONTHS maybe even a year, and i have tried SO MANY NBE and spent so much money only to not see results and stop later on. I saw one post about using BO and I saw she got good results so I decided to try it for myself.

Note: I am also taking msm, Not for nbe however (I'm not megadosing enough for it to change my breast size) so i know the changes are not coming from that although I wish LOL

This past month I haven't been obsessed with results I've just wanted to try it out and see what happens, I saw a lot of people saying only take it during luteal phase and others saying it wont work unless it stays inside the entire cycle, I decided to take it up until my period is meant to come

Ive had tremendous volume like my breast esp my left one has gained a lot of outer mass. my breasts have always been uneven so Im hoping they even out.

at first I was taking one in the morning two before bed, but I got busy and just stated taking two before bed. I am also taking l-tyrosine for my temp and it as worked an I stay around 98.2 -3.

There isnt an extreme visible notice in my breast but they are a ton heavier and like I said they are gaining mass around. I think I will take pictures and post progress in this forum once a month! (im a little insecure about it though so we'll see lmao

I started as a 32b with room to fill. Still a 32b but filling out more. as far as measurements, I measured today and I went from 32 inches tot 34 this past month so that's pretty awesome.

I eat a lot of protein and also drink a protein shake when I come home from work and wind down.

That's awesome to hear! Congratulations on your results! Where do you source your BO from?

(30-06-2021, 01:38 AM)clockwork Wrote:  

(29-06-2021, 04:12 PM)miagotme Wrote:  

That's awesome to hear! Congratulations on your results! Where do you source your BO from?

Swansons Ovarian Glandular

UPDATE: so i stopped the day before my period and i lost one inch so i’m around a little over 33 inches now. i’m not sure how people keep the swelling to be permanent. does noodling along with taking it help? i know people are doing massages but i don’t even know how to do that lmao i guess i should be massaging but if noogling works just as well to keep the growth i’d rather do that since i already have a noogleberry rotting around

Hi miagotme

Here are my two favorite massage threads:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25391

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280

There is just about everything you need to know about massage variation in there.
And yes Noogling will help. but it also takes time.
On average it takes 200 hours of noogling before the swelling begins to stick.

So anything and everything you can do will help, and as you now, you have to keep at it,

Happy growing
Bobbi
Its also very helpful to visualize you new figure and thank the powers above to it. Even if you don't have it yet. The objective is to convince your mind that you have reached your goal.
Sounds corny but it works
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon