Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bleeding after pumping?

Has anyone else had this or read someone else here having this issue?

I was pumping today, the first time in a few days (the instructions say to have a small break every 8-10 weeks). I went to my normal pressure, but maybe it was too high for just beginning up again. It seemed to feel alright, but when I pulled the cups off, there was a small amount of blood on the tip of one of my nipples.

I have popped blood vessels previously on my nipple, from increasing the pressure too much when I first got the machine. The blood this time seemed superficial, so I assume it didn't come from within the nipple but from a capillary.

I'm not worried about breast cancer, I do perform checks every so often, and I massage nightly with my oils. I'm also in ultrasound, so I can just scan my own breasts to look for masses. I haven't seen anything yet! I'm just a nervous nancy once I saw a tinge of blood  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

I don't think it's anything to worry about "Nancy".   lol   I have also had blood and clear fluid coming out my nipples....  and blood from burst capillaries and blisters, all from too high a negative pressure (ok... really too low a pressure).   I tend to over do it.   I would cut the pressure back just a bit and see if it continues.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon