Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Round 2- But Confused on Step 2

Hello Again Ladies!!

I was here many moons ago under the name PrincessLyn. I will try to keep this long story short.

I started my NBE journey when I was 18years old (2006) and stuck with the herbal and Noogleberry route for 5 years(2011)!! The trial and error, the amount of time I put in, a lot of what was going on in my life and the minimal results caused me to just let it go after a while. I was trying a whole body transformation then. I had always been athletic and very slim. My breast were a measly 32A. I was trying to gain weight and breasts as well. I really only went up to a 32B and put on a few pounds. After that, I did gain a bit more weight, I still exercised a good amount and by the time I got married (2016) I was 13lbs heavier and up to a 32C bra size.  Blush" alt="Blush" title="Blush">

I got pregnant during my honeymoon and again when my firstborn was 14 months old. My breast were dedicated to breastfeeding for 4 years (with only a 4 month break). However, during this time I seen my breast BALLOON to an amazing, FULL, 34D. It was everything I dreamed of. I weaned my 2nd child at 2 years old in February and looked at my saggy, lifeless, limp and empty breast and just knew I had to do something about them.

Thanks to my pregnancies, I have finally put on some weight. However, my stomach and waistline isn't where I ever wanted the pounds to be. In January, I started eating clean and working on my body. I am trying to lose this stomach while keeping my butt, hips and thighs. February, after seeing my breasts, I returned to this site and ordered BO immediately.

+So since the end of February, I've been on a high protein diet with a calorie deficit.

+I try to have a protein smoothie every day which is Tonguerotein, banana, peanut butter, Maca, and nondairy milk. I usually use Almond milk but I bought Silk with Protein last week and it's actually soy milk. Not sure how that's effecting my progress, but I'll switch back to Almond milk when that is done this week.

+I started Swanson's BO- 1 pill at night for 2 weeks. I immediately got bad headaches which have gone away, and a weird smelling vaginal odor. It's not terrible, just stronger. I ramped up to 1 at night and 1 in the morning. Then 2 at night and 2 in the morning. That is currently what I am taking.

+I also workout to lose my stomach, but I'm hoping the Maca helps me keep my butt.

I've had swelling with the BO and I'm wearing a 32D, but I don't have big sexy cleavage with it. My nipples just keep coming out the top of the 32C, so I went for a fitting and they told me I should be in a 32D now.

My question is: How could I maximize my results and keep my body goals as well?

I seen so many success stories with BO and I really want a simple routine, not too many pills, especially since I open the capsules because I can't swallow them. Also, being a stay at home mom trying to find time to work out is time consuming enough!!

There is so much info here but everyone's program is different and my goals are very specific to me. What is my next step? What should I do next? Is pituitary gland a good one to try? Am I messing with my breast growth trying to lose weight?

Sorry, I tried to make this short but felt a little background info would be helpful.

Sorry, I forgot to add that I do a little massage with Vaseline at night.

Unfortunately I don't have any advice, but I love to see this post! I'm using BO currently to grow my small chest. I was an athletic 32A, and almost fit into a 32C now!

Im hoping to have kids in the near future, but I would hope to keep any breast tissue I develop looking halfway decent after breastfeeding  Blush" alt="Blush" title="Blush">

I wish you the best of luck and look forward to the posts here as well!!

(03-06-2021, 01:17 AM)Iceedragons Wrote:  

Unfortunately I don't have any advice, but I love to see this post! I'm using BO currently to grow my small chest. I was an athletic 32A, and almost fit into a 32C now!

Im hoping to have kids in the near future, but I would hope to keep any breast tissue I develop looking halfway decent after breastfeeding  Blush" alt="Blush" title="Blush">

Thank you!! What are you taking with the BO?

HOW DID YOU GROW THAT MUCH???? how much were you taking pls i need tips!!

(16-06-2021, 06:10 AM)MommyLumps Wrote:  

Thank you!! What are you taking with the BO?

Sorry I just saw this response!

I take BO 1000mg, either split in AM and PM, or all at once. Pituitary glandular 80 mg. BO cream on nipples occasionally (I'm not the best at remembering this one). I also pump with the Bossom beauty and use Progesterone cream at night!

I try to take a protein shake with collagen during the day as well, this gives my body the extra calories, proteins, and collagen to build up that breast tissue ?

(10-07-2021, 03:33 PM)miagotme Wrote:  

HOW DID YOU GROW THAT MUCH???? how much were you taking pls i need tips!!

Hi! I'm taking 1000mg right now. I may increase soon, but I'm going to wait a little bit, as I've only been doing this for 3 ish months right now!

Many people on these forums and in reviews elsewhere say that some people don't experience a lot of growth until 6 months in!

I think my C cup was closer to my period, and I shrink down to a full B when I'm off my period, so no stress! Just give it time without changing up the routine too much! It'll take time and dedication to see the results!

I figured I just leave this update here.

Currently, I'm taking

Swanson BO- 2 pills x 250mg

Swanson Pituitary- 2 pills x80mg

Swanson Ashwagandha- 1 pill x250mg

I take them all at night before bed

I am taking maca in smoothie

Eating a clean, high protein diet with a caloric deficit. I know eating less isn't good for breast growth, but I really want to lose this belly. Hopefully the protein makes up for that.

Working out 3-5 days per week

I drink a cup of Bone Broth for the protein and collagen

I also massage with a BO mixture I made.

I am changing my plan slightly because I would like to ramp up and add 1 more BO. I also want to add a Shatavari.

So far, I've had some swelling/ plumping. I've had some minor aches and tingles but that has pretty much stopped, which is why I feel that starting September, ramping up will be good.

Anyone ever use Shatavari with BO and PG??

I think this could be good for me!!

Also for September, I plan to try the Chloe Ting workouts. My dislike for my stomach is EXTREMELY high!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon